Metal Storm logo
Moanaa - Vocalist Leaves The Band

In a rather shocking update on the band's official Facebook page, Polish post-metallers Moanaa announced the departure of the band's vocalist Maciej Proficz.

Here's the statement: "Not for the first time Moanaa came to a point where change became inevitable. We part ways with our vocalist Maciej Proficz. Reasons behind this are various and known to interested parties. At this point we've decided not to search for replacement, K-Vass will take over all vocal duties. So you can expect some changes in our live performances, thing will be a little different from now on. We wish all the best to Maciej in his musical & professional life, we're thankful for time well spent."

Maciej has been with the band since 2011 and took part in the recording sessions for their highly acclaimed debut album, Descent, which is nominated in the Best Post-Metal Album category on Metal Storm Awards 2014. How do you feel about this turn of events?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moanaa
Posted: 10.02.2015 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 46 users
10.02.2015 - 22:31
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Shitty news since this guy fit them perfectly :'(

Oh well, it seems that DM flows in his blood...

11.02.2015 - 03:05
musclassia

It's only been a couple weeks since I realised what a beast record Descent is - shame another bands parts ways with a member once they start moving up in the world
13.02.2015 - 11:59
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Well that sucks. Hope everything works out because Moanaa have a really bright future.
----
rekt
04.04.2015 - 01:31
Lionthrone

Shitty I just discovered this band and now I see this. I liked the vocalist. :[

Descent is fantastic.

Hits total: 1403 | This month: 9