Metal Storm logo
Damnation Angels - New Song Available For Streaming

Symphonic metallers Damnation Angels have recently debuted the first song off their new album The Valiant Fire which will be their second. The track is called "Finding Requiem" and you can enjoy it as much as you want right here. The album is coming out on March 27th via Massacre Records. Is this song sounding promising to you?

Furthermore, the album The Valiant Fire is now available to pre order via the band's pledge music campaign and they are offering a completely exclusive track available nowhere else to people who pledge along with early access to their new video out in a few weeks. Check out the package deals and more exclusives there.

Album artwork by JungShan

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Damnation Angels
Posted: 12.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 26 users
12.02.2015 - 23:41
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Irritable Ted on 12.02.2015 at 12:05

VERY similar style and song structure to pretty much the entire last album. Would have liked to hear some sort of evolution, still good though. Big competition in power metal this year, so will be difficult for this to get noticed.

Agree, was expecting(hoping) that they woulda taken their sound to the next level with this album and would be able to find a niche in the genre. I swore they were going the 'Pride' route considering all their Asiatic influenced artwork and that was easily the best song on the last album so it seemed natural but I guess not... Still hope for the other tracks to do so but either way I enjoy this stuff.

Just frustrating to see these artists with so much talent on the cusp of being something great but ultimately falling just short every time.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 1475 | This month: 3