Metal Storm logo
Iron Savior - 'Megatropolis' Album To Be Re-Released

German power metallers Iron Savior just announced the re-release of their 2007 record Megatropolis. Frontman Piet Sielck has informed that according to AFM Records, all Megatropolis CDs are sold out. Therefore, the album will be re-released with a new mix and a lot of re-recordings!

Vocalist/guitarist Piet Sielck explained: "Being unhappy with the album for a long time, I am absolutely happy to get a chance to correct my errors. The new mix will carry all Iron Savior trademarks such as big choir backings and lots of multi timbral vocals. I left all these goodies out at the time to make the album more distinguishable from my former second band Savage Circus... a fatal error, which I finally can correct now. 'Omega Man' and 'Megatropolis' are done already sounding... fat! Folks, you have no idea how happy I am about this! Best, Piet."

Megatropolis tracklist:

01. Running Riot
02. The Omega Man
03. Flesh
04. Megatropolis
05. Cybernetic Queen
06. Cyber Hero
07. A Tale From Down Below
08. Still I Believe
09. Hammerdown [Digipak Edition/Japanese bonus]
10. Farewell And Good Bye
11. Iron Watcher [Japanese bonus]

The band's latest record, Rise Of The Hero, is nominated for Best Power Metal Album on Metal Storm Awards 2014.

Source: site.iron-savior.com
Band profile: Iron Savior
Posted: 14.02.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 40 users
14.02.2015 - 18:59
Wukk

I thought they had already re-released Megatropolis, once in 2011 and once in 2014.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
15.02.2015 - 00:28
Wukk

Written by Irritable Ted on 14.02.2015 at 20:26
Because it was striped back is what made this album stand out from their other releases. Stand back from the album and leave it alone.

I'm glad you see what I did there, but I have to agree with this quote.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
24.04.2015 - 19:52
DeathSlyzer

Written by Wukk on 14.02.2015 at 18:59

I thought they had already re-released Megatropolis, once in 2011 and once in 2014.

Oooh, that's harsh... True story though. :p
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 1988 | This month: 8