Metal Storm logo
Carach Angren - Streaming Entire New Album

Today you can listen to the entire Carach Angren album online! There is new music to be enjoyed. While the official release date is only 23rd of February 2015 (one day later in North America) via Season Of Mist, you get to listen to the record now. So, prepare your ears and immerse yourself in This Is No Fairytale here or over here. What do you think of the band's new album? Do you like it more than Where The Corpses Sink Forever? Share your thoughts about it.

Tracklist:
01. Once Upon A Time...
02. There's No Place Like Home
03. When Crows Tick On Windows
04. Two Flies Flew Into A Black Sugar Cobweb
05. Dreaming Of A Nightmare In Eden
06. Possessed By A Craft Of Witchery
07. Killed And Served By The Devil
08. The Witch Perished In Flames
09. Tragedy Ever After

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Carach Angren
Posted: 17.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 114 users
17.02.2015 - 20:00
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Let's see...
17.02.2015 - 22:31
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
First Reaction:
The album's lyrical theme is kinda ruining it for me... Not to mention that there's no real new musical elements introduced, same ol Carach Angren formula only with a crappy theme...

EDIT: just got to the last song and Tragedy Ever After is a really incredible song, easily among their best as it encapsulates everything the band is about. So some saving grace after all. Still it was the only song that really stood out to me, I'll have to listen a couple more times before really passing judgement but doesn't seem too promising.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
17.02.2015 - 22:49
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
I only liked "When Crows Tick On Windows" .. the album is a little bit disappointing!
18.02.2015 - 00:54
Litvin

Have no much expectations on this one.
They are getting worse and worse each album.
18.02.2015 - 11:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Blabbermouth ignore such news and hardly talk about black, doom metal, but many times they post news about alt, mat and core bands what I don't like
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2690 | This month: 6