Metal Storm logo
Beyond Creation - Introduce New Bassist

A few days after they announced the departure of bassist Dominic "Forest" Lapointe from the group, Beyond Creation have now introduced their new bassist. And who is it? They have recruited Hugo Doyon-Karout, who is also in Brought By Pain with guitarist Kévin Chartré.

The band had this to say about the new addition: "It is a great pleasure to announce that Hugo Doyon-Karout is now part of Beyond Creation as our new bass player! Being a very talented, forward thinking musician and a 6 string fretless bass player as well, he proved himself to be right what we needed to complete our formation. As most of you may not know, Kevin and Hugo have been playing together with our brothers in Brought By Pain for the past 3 years, allowing us to develop a close friendship and musical synergy along the way. It is the start of an exciting and inspiring experience for us and we'd like to thank every fan for their supportive attitude towards our evolving musical journey."

Courtesy of the band

Guitarist/vocalist Simon Girard also calmed the fears of fans about the future of the band: "I have composed all the music and lyrics on both albums and a big part of the arrangement ideas but each musician wrote their own arrangements and solos to put their feels on it. I also manage the business and the booking for the band and I have the chance to work and play with Kevin and Philippe that are incredibly talented musicians. I've started the band with high ambitions and dreams, and none of that has or will change... This is only the beginning of a long career for Beyond Creation. We are all looking at the same goals and we will definitely continue to play, tour and record music for a long time."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Beyond Creation
Posted: 22.02.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 75 users
22.02.2015 - 16:03
Alondate

Forest can not be replaced but still.. good luck
22.02.2015 - 16:14
The Benighted

Oh no.
----
Learn to adapt to the change, or get washed away like tears in the rain.
23.02.2015 - 00:14
Ocean Sage

Lol, they fucked up. They lost their best member by far.
23.02.2015 - 04:54
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Good replacement or not, that is one sweet fucking bass
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 5919 | This month: 8