Metal Storm logo
A Forest Of Stars - Launch New Lyric Video

As you probably know by now, A Forest Of Stars are releasing a new album. In fact, the band has already shared a new video for the track "Drawing Down The Rain" off their upcoming output before. Well, today you get to hear more new tunes. It's the new track "Virtus Sola Invicta", now available on the lyric video right here. Enjoy!

Beware The Sword You Cannot See, their fourth full-length, will be available on the 27th of February via Prophecy Productions/Lupus Lounge Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: A Forest Of Stars
Posted: 23.02.2015 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 96 users
23.02.2015 - 20:27
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Who's the babe?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
23.02.2015 - 21:42
angelofbland

That's extremely promising.
23.02.2015 - 21:52
Paz

Written by Auntie Sahar on 23.02.2015 at 20:27

Who's the babe?

The pig?
23.02.2015 - 22:02
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Reminds me of Bal Sagoth, just less cheesy haha.
23.02.2015 - 23:02
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Paz on 23.02.2015 at 21:52

The pig?

The lady at the bottom, doofus
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
24.02.2015 - 03:28
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 24.02.2015 at 01:53

Other song better imo.

Agreed. While it's still pretty good, I'm hoping this is one of the comparatively weaker tracks on the album
----

~ II. VII
24.02.2015 - 04:11
Darkside Momo
Retired
Interesting and weird song. "Drawing Down The Rain" was much more catchy and emotionally intense, but I liked this one too (admitedly, a bit less, but still).
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"

Hits total: 2594 | This month: 8