Metal Storm logo
God Dethroned - Working On New Material

While they haven't released a new album in five years, God Dethroned are now working on new material. The death metallers reunited on board the 70000 Tons Of Metal 2015 and that seemed to have sparked them to write new music. The band has a few shows lined up for this year and hopes to record this year as well. The follow-up to Under The Sign Of The Iron Cross is coming. Good news then!

The band posted on their Facebook page: "Dear unholy friends of God Dethroned, it's been something like 5 years since we last wrote a God Dethroned song. Maybe some of you wondered if we still have it in us to write new stuff again and the answer is definitely yes, we do! The first riffs have been written and the inspiration is there to write a lot more. You know we never write the same album twice and also this time there won't be an exception to this rule. I'm not gonna tell you yet what you can expect, it's even a bit too early for us to say what will be the outcome, but we're trying something completely different this time around. This will be the third and final chapter about World War One and we're hoping to have the recordings finished before year end. We'll keep you posted about the process, but most of all, we'd like to see you at one (or more) of the upcoming shows this season! Cheers mates, Your Serpent."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: God Dethroned
Posted: 04.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 46 users
04.03.2015 - 21:53
Metal George

That's great news!
08.03.2015 - 16:00
Bizzaremifo

Oh my gods....that´s absolutely fantastic news..can´t wait... my best band at all..

Hits total: 2219 | This month: 8