Metal Storm logo
Hooded Menace - To Hit The Studio

Finnish death/doom horde Hooded Menace have good news! They are preparing to enter the studio to record their fourth full-length and first new record since 2012's Effigies Of Evil. The band will be entering Skyhammer Studio in the UK to record with Chris Fielding (Electric Wizard, Moss, Napalm Death, The Wounded Kings) while Brad Boatright (Yob, Vallenfyre, Beastmilk, Sleep) will be mastering the album at Audiosiege in the U.S. You can expect the album to drop in the latter half of 2015 via Relapse Records. Get ready!

Justin Bartlett (Sunn O))), Kvelertak, Trap Them), with whom the band worked on their 2010 split 7" with Anima Morte, will be handling the cover art and layout.

Live appearances:

April 30 - May 3 - Heavy Days In Doomtown, Copenhagen, Denmark
August 7 - 8 - Jalometalli Oulu, Finland

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hooded Menace
Posted: 13.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 27 users
13.03.2015 - 11:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Why bands travel to other countries for the studio? cant they get same job done in the Finland?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.03.2015 - 16:56
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.03.2015 at 11:50

Why bands travel to other countries for the studio? cant they get same job done in the Finland?

Where's the fun in that?
13.03.2015 - 16:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 13.03.2015 at 16:56

Written by Bad English on 13.03.2015 at 11:50

Where's the fun in that?

traveling, be far away from home is not fun, best what can happen in same city, same country is OK even ot so big as Fin, but spending time away in some other place like 2-3 months no thanks
----

apos;'
[image]
13.03.2015 - 17:04
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.03.2015 at 16:58

traveling, be far away from home is not fun, best what can happen in same city, same country is OK even ot so big as Fin, but spending time away in some other place like 2-3 months no thanks

I don't know what the hell you're talking about (even less so than usual), traveling is exciting and such an experience. Why in god's name would you wanna spend the rest of your life in one single, solitary place and rot there? That's boring as all hell.

The band's justified in the fact that traveling can have a profound impact on the music you make, taking influences from the place they go to and shake things up a bit.
13.03.2015 - 18:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 13.03.2015 at 17:04

Written by Bad English on 13.03.2015 at 16:58

I don't know what the hell you're talking about (even less so than usual), traveling is exciting and such an experience. Why in god's name would you wanna spend the rest of your life in one single, solitary place and rot there? That's boring as all hell.

The band's justified in the fact that traveling can have a profound impact on the music you make, taking influences from the place they go to and shake things up a bit.

traveling cost and much cheaper is write album in home
----

apos;'
[image]
13.03.2015 - 18:34
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.03.2015 at 18:18

Welcome to the real world.

Which, in fact, you can find out more about by traveling.
13.03.2015 - 19:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 13.03.2015 at 18:34

Written by Bad English on 13.03.2015 at 18:18

Welcome to the real world.

Which, in fact, you can find out more about by traveling.

yes but its easier fix at home country , traveling , touring its tiredness , where they get energy talk whit fans and so on
----

apos;'
[image]
13.03.2015 - 22:01
Erik M.
Written by Guest on 13.03.2015 at 17:04

I doubt that's the reason they're going to the UK for the recording of the album. The real reason would probably have got something to do with the studio and the people mentioned here who will help them with the recording.

You're simply stating something (irrelevant to this article that) everyone who has traveled or wants to travel tells other people (which can be annoying). I should know since my brother has said those kind of things many, many times and he's already gone for nearly 2 years, living in Eastern countries, both working and traveling.
13.03.2015 - 22:16
Zap
Maybe your brother's on to something.

Hits total: 1358 | This month: 5