Metal Storm logo
Demonic Christ

22.02.2007 - 04:18
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Demonic Christ are Black Metal band from the US. They've released a full length 'Punishment For Ignorance' and a complitation 'Demonic Battle Metal' which inclueds all their demo material and a couple of videos. I listen to both regularly and like them a far bit.

They also recorded a couple of new tracks in December last year so Im hoping they release some more material. Others thoughts?
----

Hellcunt Smurf
04.03.2007 - 15:11
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
This thread might of got over looked because I created it

Well to temped people in giving them a listen, heres their Myspace
----

Hellcunt Smurf
05.03.2007 - 23:12
CrypticMyth
Metal Scientist
What do they sound like?
----
"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth. And you hate the police, don't you? You make it easy."
06.03.2007 - 03:07
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Black Metal but with an old school feel to it.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
06.03.2007 - 05:35
Richard

I've got Punishment For Ignorance which is OK. There are two vocalists, one male and one female (the female vocalist is Dana Duffey, who used to be in Mythic I think). It's fairly primitive but nothing like the Darkthrone/Bathory style. Well I got this in 1995 and still remember it well and the songs 'I Am Lord' and 'We Have Risen' are pretty memorable, so it made an impression anyway even if it's nothing really exceptional.
----
17.08.2011 - 14:57
SAG

Classic black metal, nothing new. There was rumours few years ago that Lord Sababthan will play bass in Demonic Christ. For me personally, Mythic is better (from Danna's bands).
24.09.2013 - 13:51
soha

NZ are probably better for death metal (Well, I assume so, the Aussie scene is one of the best modern locations for it and I'm pretty sure NZ has a few great ones too).
----
We offer 156-215-70 basic tutorials for web design learners. Join test-king course to pass exam and become expert using certified resources. For detail visit our APPLE
24.09.2013 - 13:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by soha on 24.09.2013 at 13:51

NZ are probably better for death metal (Well, I assume so, the Aussie scene is one of the best modern locations for it and I'm pretty sure NZ has a few great ones too).

and hwta has that got to do with Demonic CHrist?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.11.2013 - 15:18
Totaldeathfanzin

I heard they were re-union ,i wish to see them on my zine's next issue...
----
TOTAL DEATH FANZINE #2 NUNSLAUGHTER,BLACK WITCHERY,PEST,MASTER,RADIATION
SICKNESS,PTAHIL,KROW,TEITANFYRE,SICKRITES,IMPALER OF PEST,DISFORTERROR,TALES OF BLOOD,SKINEATER..