Metal Storm logo
Skeletonwitch - Begin Work On New Album

Skeletonwitch have been releasing new albums pretty consistently, usually with two years apart between releases. Their last one, Serpents Unleashed, came out in 2013 already but they are now working on their next offering. The American metallers have begun writing material for a new album, expected to be released later this year. According to the band, there are epic new tunes brewing!

Moreover, the band will soon embark on their most extensive European tour to date and return to The Old Continent in April to appear at several of the spring's heaviest festivals (Inferno, Roadburn) in addition to headlining 26 shows across Western Europe with support from Goatwhore and Mortals. From there, the group will pillage their way across Eastern Europe and headline dates in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia and Greece.

Guitarist Scott Hedrick commented: "After we return from melting faces in Europe, our entire focus will be on writing a new album. We have a mountain of riffs and ideas that will be carved into epic tunes. Excited to get started!"

Source: prostheticrecords.com
Band profile: Skeletonwitch
Posted: 18.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 71 users
18.03.2015 - 21:52
Lit.
Account deleted
This day keeps getting better and better.
18.03.2015 - 21:59
sbgmetal

Their pretty consistent so this should be good
18.03.2015 - 22:39
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I remember the last album "Serpents Unleashed" couldn't gather that much amount of listeners as it supposed to be. 105 users rated 8.4 was slightly unfinished.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the last disc and expecting the same momentum in this one too. It will be excited to hear a new material with loads of variations and musical mixing.

Goes into checklist of '15.
19.03.2015 - 20:02
Lonniehaskel

Wait, what happened to Chance? He missed out on a big chunk of the Amon Amarth tour in 2014, and I haven't heard any news about him since.
19.03.2015 - 20:21
The Rabbit

New skeletonwitch? Hm, this sounds like a good excuse to catch up with the rest of the discography. I really really REALLY liked Serpents Unleashed.

Hits total: 2422 | This month: 4