Metal Storm logo
Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - Share New Album Details

After some suspense and the release date postponed, Luca Turilli's Rhapsody's new album is finally being released on June 19th (Europe), June 22nd (UK), June 30th (US) via Nuclear Blast Records. Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus is the symphonic metallers new album and once again, the album was composed and produced by Luca Turilli, as always responsible for all the orchestral and choral arrangements. The album cover can be seen below alongside more details including guests and tracklist.

Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus was recorded and mixed at the Backyard Studios of Sebastian Roeder (Bonfire) and mastered by Christoph Stickel at MSM studios. Seven months of composition, three months of production, over 50 days of mix, two choirs, several special guests, including Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear), Dan Lucas (Karo) and David Readman (Pink Cream 69).

The new cover artwork and the album booklet, introducing the new cinematic graphic style of the band, were realized by the well-known artist named Stefan "Heile" Heilemann (Epica).

Tracks:

01. Nova Genesis (Ad Splendorem Angeli Triumphants)
02. Il Cigno Nero
03. Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)
04. Anahata
05. Il Tempo Degli Dei
06. One Ring To Rule Them All
07. Notturno
08. Prometheus
09. King Solomon And The 72 Names Of God
10. Yggdrasil
11. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer's Fall Part II: Codex Nemesis
I. Codex Nemesis Alpha Omega
II. Symphonia Ignis Divinus (The Quantum Gate Revealed)
III. The Astral Convergence
IV. The Divine Fire Of The Archangel
V. Of Psyche And Archetypes (System Overloaded)
Digipak Bonus:
12. Thundersteel (Cinematic Version)

The first single, entitled "Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)" will be released on April 24th, 2015.

The digipak version of the album will include the cinematic version of "Thundersteel", Riot's song, performed by the Rhapsody singer Alessandro Conti in duet with Ralf Scheepers. Pre-order here if you want.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Luca Turilli's Rhapsody
Posted: 23.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 89 users
23.03.2015 - 20:48
Windir2010
I.Cannot.Wait!
23.03.2015 - 21:07
YourRequiem
Soo freaking glad that they ditched that Felipe guy for the artwork. It started to look the same but now this artwork looks amazing (specially for a Rhapsody album) and Im really looking forward to hear the new opus.
24.03.2015 - 01:08
Byners
Did not like the cover

And I'm curious about "One Ring To Rule Them All"
----
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost..."
24.03.2015 - 01:28
Radivoy
Curious too! but I gotta say it looks too eclectic
----
Sorry for the bad English writing :P
24.03.2015 - 05:17
mikeprado30
I'm curious about Rosenkreuz (maybe a reference to Il Nome Della Rosa? I hope so)
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
24.03.2015 - 11:11
Andreas
Can't wait, bring me that Cheesestorm of Epicness!

And the cover is a HUGE step forward from that Felipe stuff. Which doens't mean it's great of course.

Hits total: 2089 | This month: 7