Metal Storm logo
Gazpacho - Announce European Shows, New Album Coming

Good news for Gazpacho fans. The Norwegian progressive rockers, who released the brilliant Demon album last year, have announced details of a series of shows in Europe in October. They will be supported by label mates Iamthemorning on these dates, which will be their first shows outside of Russia and London. The tour coincides with the release of Gazpacho's highly anticipated new studio album entitled Molok. Start getting excited!

The band are currently in the studio putting the finishes touches to the follow up to 2014's Demon and they had this to say: "We are hard at work finishing it these days. It sounds fantastic and it is easily the best Gazpacho album to date. The concept is also such a fascinating story that I promise you all, you will be proud of us. It is the darkest album yet and after Demon that should tell you something."

If you can't wait until October for a new release and tour from the band, check out this clip of the band performing "Golem" from the forthcoming live CD/DVD concert film Night Of The Demon, filmed during the Demon album tour in spring 2014 at Boerderij in Zoetmeer in The Netherlands and due for release on 27th of April through Kscope.

Shows:

24/10 - Poland - Warsaw- Progresja
25/10 - Poland - Bydgoszcz - Klub Kuznia
27/10 - Germany - Berlin - Maschinenhaus
28/10 - Germany - Essen - Zech Carl
30/10 - The Netherlands - Uden - De Pul
31/10 - The Netherlands - Zoetermeer - De Boerderij
01/11 - UK - London - O2 Islington Academy

Source: kscopemusic.com
Band profile: Gazpacho
Posted: 05.04.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
05.04.2015 - 11:58
Ivor
Staff
As far as this announcement goes, I am frankly far more interested in Iamthemorning. Their last album is one of my favorites from last year. So beautiful and intricate.

I.
----
No friends for playing games
No foes who scorn my name
Computerized machines of steel and rust
/---/
No friends in my house on Mars
No foes in my house on Mars
I was born in my house on Mars
I will die in my house on Mars
-- Ayreon - My House on Mars
05.04.2015 - 12:14
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Ivor on 05.04.2015 at 11:58

As far as this announcement goes, I am frankly far more interested in Iamthemorning. Their last album is one of my favorites from last year. So beautiful and intricate.

I.

I knew you would Not to be missed though, Gazpacho and Iamthemorning is a very good combination. More excited about the new album, since there are no shows near me.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
05.04.2015 - 14:22
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Yeah, the tour locations kind of suck. It would interesting to see iamthemorning live even though I am not a big fan of their work. I guess Gazpacho would sound massive and mesmerizing live.

This news made me want to go back to Demon to reprocess it.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
05.04.2015 - 21:24
Diverge

Gazpacho going even darker than Demon? That will be interesting to see.

I have never heard of Iamthemorning. I'll have to check them out when I get the chance.

Hits total: 1666 | This month: 4