Metal Storm logo
Grip Inc. - Dave Lombardo Shoots Down Reunion Rumors

Poland's Antyradio.pl recently conducted an interview with former Slayer and current Philm drummer Dave Lombardo. You can now watch the chat in two parts below. He talks about Fantômas and Grip Inc. The most relevant part to Grip Inc. fans is that according to him the band is over.

Asked if there is any truth to reports that there will be a resurrected version of Grip Inc., featuring Casey Chaos from Amen on vocals, Dave said: "No, that's not happening. I am not in Amen, I don't play in the band Amen, and Casey is not playing in Grip Inc.."

"I believe that Gus Chambers, the singer that died, I believe that he... You can't replace him. He's a singer... very strong. He's a very strong vocalist, and, unfortunately, he passed away, and we can't replace him. Grip Inc. is over."

Source: antyradio.pl
Band profile: Grip Inc.
Posted: 05.04.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 50 users
05.04.2015 - 16:33
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
If Dave shutting Grip Inc. on the ground of "talented vocalist"(Gus Chambers)'s death in 2008 and not moving on - then this is ridiculous.

I've heard Gus and he is not Ronnie Dio that you've to repent it on his death.

Dave has gone nuts.
05.04.2015 - 17:24
Darkside Momo
Retired
elite
Well I prefer it that way. Gus Chamber's was Grip Inc.'s voice, period.
And btw Grip Inc's dead since the release of Incorporated - even if I don't remember it being official, Gus was pretty pissed about it back then
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
06.04.2015 - 00:56
Lit.
Account deleted
Wasn't even aware people actually wanted it back. I sure as hell don't.
07.04.2015 - 20:43
.:Nataras:.
.:Saratan:.
He was a good man and a great vocals, I love all of their albums, I'm agree with dave!
----
.:Saratan:.

Hits total: 1961 | This month: 8