Metal Storm logo
Flotsam & Jetsam - To Play In Greece, Studio Update

Flotsam & Jetsam have recently confirmed that their first appearance on the island of Crete will be at the Chania Rock Festival in Chania, Crete, on Saturday July 18th, 2015. The thrashers will share the stage with confirmed acts Sabaton, Gus G., Bonfire, and much more. Also, the band has shared an update and some footage from the recording process of their new album.

The Chania Rock Festival is a part of Flotsam & Jetsam's summer tour of Europe that will have brought the band throughout Europe for over 40 shows between May and August this year. There will be a combination of club dates and festival performances that fans will be able to catch the band at. The band is looking to introduce the European fans to a couple of new songs off their upcoming album at their headlining club shows, to have them be the first to hear the tracks live.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Flotsam And Jetsam
Posted: 06.04.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 32 users
06.04.2015 - 12:39
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Nah, would not be in mood to play F&J new album.

I've tried to check out on my risk but risks always fucked me over. Well, not expecting outstanding from F&J but close to"good" release might intrigue me to go and play new disc.
06.04.2015 - 13:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its funny seems in last decade Greece somehow is place where old school bands come and play and some kind 80's metal icons reborn ... sad that greek mtalheads are loyal to local football team and can riot even in gig, not to the music ,
That was 1th thing I saw when I got opseion about Greece ,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.04.2015 - 19:30
necros4dead
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2015 at 13:38

sad that greek mtalheads are loyal to local football team and can riot even in gig, not to the music ,

What do you mean by that?
----
Lost In The Battlefield Of Opposite Extremes...
06.04.2015 - 19:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by necros4dead on 06.04.2015 at 19:30

sad that greek mtalheads are loyal to local football team and can riot even in gig, not to the music ,

positive
Manilla Road, and such 80's bands what was legends (I saw it in greek metal documentary ) , re rise there in some festivals what we know thanks to internet. Many of classic HM bands toured there

negative
other part I mean some of you will be more loyal to paok, olympiakos, aris, what so ever as music and start fight whit each other in every situation even street, concert. To much violence in your sports, many metalheads involved ...
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2015 - 19:52
necros4dead
Written by Bad English on 06.04.2015 at 19:34

Written by necros4dead on 06.04.2015 at 19:30

positive
Manilla Road, and such 80's bands what was legends (I saw it in greek metal documentary ) , re rise there in some festivals what we know thanks to internet. Many of classic HM bands toured there

negative
other part I mean some of you will be more loyal to paok, olympiakos, aris, what so ever as music and start fight whit each other in every situation even street, concert. To much violence in your sports, many metalheads involved ...

Yes that's true,you're quite right about all.But metal music fans are quite loyal like the football teams fans.The sad thing is the violence in our country in sports but there are not only metalheads in that.As for the gigs,i haven't seen violence or riots that concerns the football teams,and i attended much gigs in my life...But yes we love true and honest metal that don't have ''core"" or much of the modern metal...
----
06.04.2015 - 19:55
necros4dead
That's why we love Enforcer,In Solitude,Graveyard,Witchcraft e.t.c. lol
----
06.04.2015 - 20:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by necros4dead on 06.04.2015 at 19:52

Yes that's true,you're quite right about all.But metal music fans are quite loyal like the football teams fans.The sad thing is the violence in our country in sports but there are not only metalheads in that.As for the gigs,i haven't seen violence or riots that concerns the football teams,and i attended much gigs in my life...But yes we love true and honest metal that don't have ''core"" or much of the modern metal...

I have read metalheads complaining and even fighting in non gig but not game day , so I had a lot of greek friends oline, even here in MS many were Gate 4, 7,13, 21 and super 3 members ... but it was long ago, they disappeared .. 1th they saw enemy team., then similar music --- I see similar music and don't care about football

same time you have those fests where 80's big bands attend same time they don't play in major other events
Its nice, unless its mainland Greece and you can go there, now, all costs and fly there its e xpenice
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2015 - 21:31
MyNameJeff
Holy shit! Sabaton and Flotsam & Jetsam in my hometown? Fuck yes!

Hits total: 1450 | This month: 4