Metal Storm logo
High On Fire - New Album Details Unveiled

High On Fire chose today to reveal the details about their awaited new album. The power trio will release Luminiferous, on June 23rd via eOne Music, which was recorded at Salem, Massachusetts' GodCity Studios with producer Kurt Ballou, and follows De Vermis Mysteriis. While there is still no heavy riffs to enjoy as of now, you can take a look at the album cover and tracklist below, and other details as well.

Album cover

Tracklist:
01. The Black Plot
02. Carcosa
03. The Sunless Years
04. Slave The Hive
05. The Falconist
06. Dark Side Of The Compass
07. The Cave
08. Luminiferous
09. The Lethal Chamber

The group's seventh studio album Luminiferous "is a supersonic exercise in conquest by volume, delivering calculated catharsis as a volcano of revolving riffs and hailstorm of thundering drums combine to beam a blazing spotlight towards the future of modern metal music."

Comments vocalist/guitarist Matt Pike: "We're doing our part to expose The Elite and the fingers they have in religion, media, governments and financial world downfall and their relationship to all of our extraterrestrial connections in the race to control this world. Wake up, it's happening. All while we stare at a socially engineered lie we think of as normalcy. Unless we wake from the dream, there will come true doom."

Source: action-pr.com
Band profile: High On Fire
Posted: 15.04.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 58 users
15.04.2015 - 18:06
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
After a great start 2015 continues to look better and better.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.04.2015 - 19:54
Lit.
Account deleted
Slave The Hive was freaking good, and I just know the rest of the album is gonna compare.

Also, that cover is wow.
16.04.2015 - 01:13
Ocean Sage
Awesome album cover, Slave the Hive was good, so this album shall be brutal!
16.04.2015 - 04:39
Joe Zombie
Oh hell yeah!
03.06.2015 - 12:37
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
ALmost finished my first spin of it and it a fun album.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 1877 | This month: 6