Metal Storm logo
Skinless - Premiere First Song From New Album

After many, many years without releasing new material, Skinless are back and they bring Only The Ruthless Remain with them. The first song you can check out from the reunited New York death metallers is "Serpenticide" which can be streamed below. Give these gut-wrenching sounds a spin now.

The band's first new studio offering in nearly a decade, Only The Ruthless Remain, will be unleashed on CD, LP and digitally via Relapse Records on June 2nd (North America), May 29th (Germany, Benelux, Finland) and June 1st (UK, Europe, world).

Vocalist Sherwood Webber shared: "[Illustrator] Ken Sarafin summed it up best when he said that upon listening to the new Skinless, his balls exploded and bigger ones grew in their place. That's how we felt when making it! 'Serpenticide' was the song that got us into the flow of creating this album. This track has the grind, dirge, and vengeful bludgeoning that makes it a slicing cross cut of Only The Ruthless Remain. You've heard the live version; here is the final in all its ruthlessness. The countdown is on. Much more to come. As the old saying goes, it's time to stop the teasin' and start the pleasin', ha!"

Source: relapse.com
Band profile: Skinless
Posted: 16.04.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 31 users
16.04.2015 - 20:43
Ilham
Giant robot
I've never been able to remember what Skinless sounded like five minutes after listening to one of their records, but I used to not dislike them while they were playing. This song could have done a much much much better job at picking my curiosity though.

Hits total: 2138 | This month: 3