Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 67 users
20.04.2015 - 18:28
Rating: 8
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Pretty solid. Much like Infinite Fields, this is pretty melodic and hooky for technical death. Just a touch more on the brutal side. Guitar work is really nice as is the drumming. Vocals are pretty standard. I like how it walks the line between the stellar musicianship of tech death and mainstream accessibility of deathcore. Enjoyability=8.5 Musicianship=8.9 Innovation=7.5 Overall=8.6 Little blog blurb HERE

----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
23.04.2015 - 06:18
Joe Zombie

Some good moments here and there, but typical from a band of this subgenre as of the last...several years. Technical death/deathcore isn't really my gig anyway. Still an occasionally fun listen.
12.05.2015 - 18:59
Rating: 7
musicalkaratekid

Very solid tech death here which partly reminds me of Gorguts' heavier moments and Beyond Creation's slower parts, but which also suffers a bit from having too many musical ideas in one song. I think it affects some more than others though, and as such my highlights from the album are what I regard as the more "sensibly" structured (or, straightforward, if you will) tracks, like "Reanimated Destruction" and "Nightmares of Your Conception".

Hits total: 2670 | This month: 29