Metal Storm logo
Cain's Offering - Release Second Song Of New Album

The Finnish metallers Cain's Offering have released the title track of their second album Stormcrow for public consumption. The power metal group fronted by Timo Kotipelto of Stratovarius fame is back six years after they released their debut. If the first song "I Will Build You A Rome" was enough to pique your interest, what did you think of "Stormcrow"? Hear it below.

Stormcrow is coming out via Frontiers Music Srl on May 15th in Europe and May 19th in North America.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cain's Offering
Posted: 23.04.2015 by kains

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 72 users
23.04.2015 - 15:18
Sword_Chant

Sounds great, look forward to the full release.
23.04.2015 - 18:27
DeathSlyzer

The music is really good. The production isn't entirely to my liking. It feels kinda muddy, and some of the instruments drown in the mix. I'm hoping this won't be too big of a problem with therest of the album.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
23.04.2015 - 20:32
Constantine

Sounds fucking great. Old good powah.

I approve.

24.04.2015 - 05:07
EmeraldSword

Written by DeathSlyzer on 23.04.2015 at 18:27

...production isn't entirely to my liking. It feels kinda muddy, and some of the instruments drown in the mix.

The words I was looking for. Verse/Chorus have a weird pacing (layering?) happening in transitions. Decent song though.
24.04.2015 - 12:38
FeskarN

Written by DeathSlyzer on 23.04.2015 at 18:27

The music is really good. The production isn't entirely to my liking. It feels kinda muddy, and some of the instruments drown in the mix. I'm hoping this won't be too big of a problem with therest of the album.

Complety agree on the production side, it could be done better for sure.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
25.04.2015 - 04:17
The Evergreen

I third that.
It really lacks punch... BUT I like it.

Hits total: 2768 | This month: 10