Metal Storm logo
Hardcore

Original post

Posted by Clintagräm, 21.05.2006 - 21:16
I want to expand my musical tastes and I would like to do it in the direction of Hardcore. I noticed I really enjoyed Hatebreed when I listened to them, so I decided to look more. I have had just small tastes of Hardcore like Terror, First Blood, Black Flag, Bad Brains, and a few other random bands. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was a fan and would like to help me out. I always liked to simple brutality and aggression Punk and Hardcore brought, though I was never a big fan of their fans, ha, but I do like the music. Well, anyone?

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." - Something that I always thought of when I thought of Hardcore.
19.04.2021 - 14:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
ALICE IN CHAINS' WILLIAM DUVALL To Reissue 1984 Recordings From His Hardcore Band NEON CHRIST

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice-in-chains-william-duvall-to-reissue-1984-recordings-from-his-hardcore-band-neon-christ/

wow thislooks cool I did not band existed, sounds cool, will check it out. I beleieve in old HC and punk if we open archives we can find many good not realised music out.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.05.2021 - 19:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, PENNYWISE And RANCID Members Join Forces In THE CREW: 'One Voice' Single Released

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/suicidal-tendencies-pennywise-and-rancid-members-join-forces-in-the-crew-one-voice-single-released/

Cool song I did liten it few times, I like it, enjoy. It gives energy
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2021 - 11:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
ALICE IN CHAINS' WILLIAM DUVALL Drops Music Video From His 1980s Hardcore Band NEON CHRIST

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice-in-chains-william-duvall-drops-music-video-from-his-1980s-hardcore-band-neon-christ/

Somehow it was to weak, less energy sortha punk pop , not war (no not w.a.r) and aggressive[size=2][/size] punk song.
----

apos;'
[image]
09.03.2022 - 20:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hardcore legends TERROR will release their eighth full-length album, "Pain Into Power", on May 6 via Pure Noise Records. The LP finds the band reuniting with founding guitarist and current NAILS mastermind Todd Jones who produced the explosive new record. The resulting album is TERROR boiled down to their most primal and viscerally effective form: 20 minutes of unrelenting hardcore fury that never goes out of style.

"Power Into Pain" track listing:

01. Pain Into Power
02. Unashamed
03. Boundless Contempt
04. Outside The Lies
05. One Thousand Lies
06. Can't Let It Go
07. Can't Help But Hate
08. The Hardest Truth
09. On The Verge of Violence
10. Prepare For The Worst
11. Dead At Birth

----

apos;'
[image]