Metal Storm logo
Cryptopsy - Crowdfunding New EPs

Cryptopsy need their fans to help them. The long-standing Canadian death metallers just launched a crowdfunding campaign. The group is releasing the first installment of The Book Of Suffering, and you can support this project on their Indiegogo Campaign filled with perks and goodies. The first part of the EP series is titled The Book Of Suffering Tome 1.

After being on a record label for their entire career, in 2012, Cryptopsy decided to go independent. They released their album Cryptopsy and were extremely pleased with the outcome. After three years, many of you are eager to hear new material. Instead of an album, Cryptopsy will release a series of EPs entitled The Book Of Suffering.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cryptopsy
Posted: 08.05.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 53 users
08.05.2015 - 22:03
cossaisVendeurs
The artwork just screams Grave Encounters
08.05.2015 - 22:53
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Written by cossaisVendeurs on 08.05.2015 at 22:03

Dude, I never thought I'd hear someone say those words. I'm happy I'm not the only one in the universe who has seen that film.

Also, I'm definitely going to contribute to these EPs.
09.05.2015 - 09:54
cossaisVendeurs
Written by Carl Berg on 08.05.2015 at 22:53

Written by cossaisVendeurs on 08.05.2015 at 22:03

Dude, I never thought I'd hear someone say those words. I'm happy I'm not the only one in the universe who has seen that film.

Also, I'm definitely going to contribute to these EPs.

I thought the movie was awesome. The second one was too. Not as good as the first, mind
09.05.2015 - 19:27
Guib
Thrash Talker
\m/ Canada \m/
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
13.05.2015 - 18:19
Opethian
Sooo, we the fans fund it, so they can turn around and sell it to us right back? ... Nah, pass. Especially for a 4 track EP ..

Hits total: 1889 | This month: 8