Metal Storm logo
Tengger Cavalry - Streaming New Release

The cavalry is here! Well, Tengger Cavalry from China, that is. The folk metal band is currently streaming Blood Sacrifice Shaman right now online and in full. Blood Sacrifice Shaman has been completely re-recorded and the track list has been expanded compared to the original 2010 China limited release. You can enjoy the full release over here. What did you think of the re-recorded tracks?

Metal Hell Records will release it on May 17th. The CD features a 12 page booklet and two bonus tracks from the original. Pre-order at this location.

The title, concept and artwork of Tengger Cavalry's Blood Sacrifice Shaman reflects the philosophy and atmospheres of ancient Mongolian shamanism. Shamanism is the earliest religion in human history, which exalts nature, the grassland, forest and animals.

Tracks:
01. Соёмбо (Hymn Of The Mongolian Totem)
02. Tengger Cavalry
03. Horseman
04. Rootless
05. The Wolf Ritual
06. The Native
07. Blood Sacrifice Shaman
08. Hero
09. Spirits
10. Tengger Cavalry [2009 version] [bonus]
11. Blood Sacrifice Shaman [2009 version] [bonus]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tengger Cavalry
Posted: 11.05.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 45 users
11.05.2015 - 18:02
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Nailed it. It's like a movie soundtrack.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
11.05.2015 - 20:16
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I'll admit, I didn't have the highest hopes for this. The original Blood Sacrifice Shaman was raw and gritty as fuck and that's what made me enjoy it so much, so I was thinking with the more polished sound the band I have been taking lately, a re-recording would kinda ruin that feeling. But this is actually surprisingly good, it feels like the original, but with all those little hidden parts you couldn't hear before brought out fully in the mix. I can dig it
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 1782 | This month: 7