Metal Storm logo
Nox - Great Dutch Death Metal

26.02.2007 - 23:02
Infurnace

I found out lately about Nox, a Dutch Brutal Technical Death metal band, which was created from the ashes of the Dutch band Centurian. They have released an new album called "Ixaxaar". Does anybody know this band, and if you do, what do you think of them? And If you don't know them, you should check them out for sure!
27.02.2007 - 02:26
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
These guys are brutal as hell, I can't thank you enough for showing me this shit.
27.02.2007 - 09:32
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Infurnace on 26.02.2007 at 23:02

I found out lately about Nox, a Dutch Brutal Technical Death metal band, which was created from the ashes of the Dutch band Centurian. They have released an new album called "Ixaxaar". Does anybody know this band, and if you do, what do you think of them? And If you don't know them, you should check them out for sure!

I first heard of them about two years ago when I saw them live with watain, Arkhon Infaustus, Dismember, Hell Militia and some other bands. At the time they still had Seth van de Loo (Severe Torture) on vocals. Seth filled in for Gelnn Benton's vocal duties during four dates of Deicide's last European tour.
Nox came across well that night, and I am meaning to check out their latest offering.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

27.02.2007 - 22:11
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Yeah, I heared that from Seth & Deicide. Damn, stupid Glenn Benton.

I suppose you know this band from Aardschok, COBCH??

Anyway, still have to check them out.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.02.2007 - 19:01
Infurnace

Written by Lucas on 27.02.2007 at 22:11

Yeah, I heared that from Seth & Deicide. Damn, stupid Glenn Benton.

I suppose you know this band from Aardschok, COBCH??

Anyway, still have to check them out.

Yeah, actually I did . They were pretty positive about the band, and I heard an Centurian album a few years ago, and I liked it, so.. I just wanted to check them out.
02.03.2007 - 02:37
Defrost
Account deleted
Ixaxaar is a fuckin' brutal record and i'm sure it'll boost Nox' ' career' quite a bit.
04.03.2007 - 15:56
Gâsh

They're so good, i nearly shit my pants
20.06.2007 - 23:28
Infurnace

Man, this thread is dying . Doesn't anyone have to say something about Nox? Please..?
13.09.2007 - 18:00
thanatos_7

very good death metal!!!!!!! as asatrú said i nearly shit my pants!!! hahahaha ... fast, heavy and aggressive dutch death metal i hope to se them live!!!!!! very good band!!! plus severe torture is fucking awesome, long live dutch death metal!!!!!!!!!
----
Long live the Death Metal!!!!!!
17.09.2007 - 09:11
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Oh the first release by the band was so amazing , they are already in my favorite BDM bands .... looking forward for the new release. BRUTAL FUCK !!!!!!
17.08.2011 - 15:00
SAG

I know this's Nox's topic, but find Centurian - Choronzonic Chaos Gods album, that album will blow your mind away.
18.08.2011 - 14:59
antk

Fucking obscure! Both Nox and Centurian! Dutch Death Metal needs to rise again!