Metal Storm logo
Samael - Sign With Nuclear Blast, New Song And Concert Online

Swiss metal experimentalists Samael have inked a deal with Nuclear Blast Records. The group's eighth album, "Solar Soul", is scheduled for release on June 1. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include 'Solar Soul', 'Promised Land', 'Slavocracy', 'Western Ground' and 'On The Rise'.

Commented vocalist Vorph: "We're thrilled to enter this new collaboration with an album we believe to be our greatest achievement to date. We know Nuclear Blast is providing a solid ground that will enable us to build something worth your attention. For us, it feels like the time is now!"

For more news about "Aeonics - An Anthology", Samael's best of compilation through Century Media Records, go to here.

To check out the new Samael song 'Slavocracy', taken from the upcoming CD, go to this location.

Samael's September 29, 2006 show in Lausanne was broadcast live via the Internet. You can watch the concert online at this location (courtesy of Metal Videos).

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Samael
Posted: 26.02.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 3 users
26.02.2007 - 23:06
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Can't wait for their new album! I love all their works, from the old black metal to the new industrial metal...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
27.02.2007 - 22:57
Daru Jericho
Oh this should be interesting.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

01.03.2007 - 01:50
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
I'd visited their site many moons ago and heard a sample track that sounded a lot more like those in "Passage" than the last couple albums... not sure if it was Slavocracy or not. I am really looking forward to the new album based on what I've heard though.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
01.03.2007 - 09:05
Damned-In-Black
The new album is going to be extremely interesting. Slavocracy is a good song, even in pre-production form, and does sound closer to Passage-stylings than the last couple of albums, which can't be anything but a good thing

Hits total: 3093 | This month: 2