Metal Storm logo
Gorguts - Writing New Material

After releasing their first new album in 12 years, Colored Sands, Canadians Gorguts are now working on its follow-up. The technical metallers are currently working on new material and their only upcoming live performance is scheduled for August at Canada's Heavy MTL Festival 2015. Hopefully, now it will take them less time to release a new album. For now, rest assured that they are working on new songs already and the creative juices are flowing.

Also, guitarist Kevin Hufnagel has mentioned on his Facebook page a new 30-minute Gorguts song the band is working on. So, there is also that!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Gorguts
Posted: 28.05.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 52 users
28.05.2015 - 22:26
Aries Rising
Can't wait to hear new material from them, loved Colored Sands. Wonder what the 30 minute song will sound like.
29.05.2015 - 04:26
GutturalNinja
OP makes it look like the band are working on both an EP and an album, which, according to many recent interviews, is false. I believe the 30 minute song IS the "new material". It's been said several times that Luc Lemay wanted to make an EP (to him the equivalent of a short movie). This is the next Gorguts release. For now, nothing has been said about a full-lenght album.

Unless someone provide some actual proof of new ALBUM material, I invite the OP to correct the post.
29.05.2015 - 06:38
Sentinel65
Colored Sands was awesome, definitely looking forward to some new material, whatever it is.
30.06.2015 - 00:54
theFIST
Considering how well the song Absconders turned out i"m glad Kevin is writing more stuff
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:

Hits total: 1345 | This month: 5