07. Total Eclipse
08. A Grave For Each One Of Us

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 148 users
30.05.2015 - 01:48
Joe Zombie

I'm really digging this, especially the vocals, even if they're riding the wave of recent female-fronted doom bands. What an awful band name though.
09.06.2015 - 02:36
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Extremely avaerage band, just as average as The Oath. ONly reason they got signed to Rise Above is the same one as The Oath... the vocalist is in a relationship with one of the Rise Aove owners.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.06.2015 - 00:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One of bands what is more how singer looks an music (even its average ) not of those bands what has simply female singer who looks good, and play crappy music and still tons of teenagers goes. Music is listabble, but nothing special IMO. same was The Oath , IMO blabber overated that band and I like Linnea better as Johanna
It has some doomy riffs, nit bad, but still there can be better. I don't like when how you look more hotter brings you somewhere
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.06.2015 - 11:15
Rating: 8
MetrockickA

The riffs are solid ! specially on purple pyramid and izrael . the other songs are more average .the vocal is so sexy BTW .;D;Dif they dig their way like this ,, they can be like ghost B.C or Lacuna coil Maybe .
15.08.2015 - 22:49
Rating: 7
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
It's good, it was impressive at first, but it gets old after some spins, I think I was more impressed by that girls gorgeousness than the music itself.

I think I could listen to this from time to time, but it's not necessarily an album of the year.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
17.08.2015 - 00:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Daggon on 15.08.2015 at 22:49

It's good, it was impressive at first, but it gets old after some spins, I think I was more impressed by that girls gorgeousness than the music itself.

I think I could listen to this from time to time, but it's not necessarily an album of the year.

well actually her long blond beautiful old school 70's style women hair is reason why to follow this band more
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3360 | This month: 37