Metal Storm logo
3 Inches Of Blood - Part Ways

With nearly 20 years on their shoulders, Canadian heavy metal champions 3 Inches Of Blood are calling it a day. 3 Inches Of Blood will perform their final show in Vancouver, BC, the band's hometown, and will feature a lot of surprises for the audience.

The band comments: "It is now that we come to announce that 3 Inches Of Blood has decided to part ways. Naturally, people will have questions as to why we have collectively made this decision. While our reasons are personal, just know we are all still good friends, but it is just time to move on.

All of us will continue to pursue musical projects, so refer to our social media pages to keep up with that.

We are eternally thankful to our fans, friends and family that have stuck by us through thick and thin and always believed in us. You are the reason this band got anywhere and kept us going. We'd also like to thank our musical peers and former 3 Inches Of Blood members for all your love and support over the years.

We'd like to put one last stamp on the band's career and end it in grand style. Our final performance will be in our hometown of Vancouver, BC, Canada on Saturday, November 7, 2015 at the fabulous Commodore Ballroom. We're pleased to say that, Fire Up The Blades-era bassist, Nick Cates will be playing the show with us. As well, we intend to deliver other special surprises that will make this a night to remember. Tickets go on sale this Friday, June 5 and you will be able to get them here."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: 3 Inches Of Blood
Posted: 02.06.2015 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 131 users
02.06.2015 - 23:58
Ocean Sage

That is too bad. They were a solid band.
03.06.2015 - 00:30
Lit.
Account deleted
Yeah, they were a great band, but at least they ended on a high note.

Hope they do something with that final show, though, like make a DVD. I'd like to see what those 'surprises' are.
03.06.2015 - 01:15
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Well shit. This sucks.

...Though at least they go out without any atrocious albums under their belt.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
03.06.2015 - 06:56
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
Damn, this is the worst breakup news I've seen in a long time... Long Live Heavy Metal is one of my all-time favorites. I'm really going to miss them.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
03.06.2015 - 07:18
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Bummer, Advance And Vanquish is still on regular rotation here. Long live heavy metal!
03.06.2015 - 07:53
Yojimbo

Solid band. Wish I could see that final concert but I'll just wait for the reunion tour.
03.06.2015 - 08:35
Windir2010

Saw these guys in Moncton NB and they just tore peoples faces off,as mentioned above they were a soild band.
03.06.2015 - 12:18
MIXHELL

Sad news for me
04.06.2015 - 01:44
TheDarkWizard

27.06.2015 - 23:48
Gordon Freeman

Fare thee well you crazy Canuckle-heads.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking

Hits total: 2186 | This month: 5