Metal Storm logo
Epica - Announce Their Own Festival

Epica have their own festival now! The symphonic metal giants just announced their very own festival, Epic Metal Fest. And it's already looking pretty good. Organised and curated by the members of Epica, this brand new festival will take place on the 22nd of November at Klokgebouw in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The first edition will see Epica headline, joined by their friends Eluveitie, Fear Factory (20th anniversary Demanufacture show), Moonspell, Delain and Periphery, with more bands to be announced soon.

Simone Simons comments: "It was a long-cherished dream of Epica to host our own festival and we are very proud to be able to present an absolute awesome array of international metal acts. This day will surely be the next highlight in our career and we hope to be able to share it with all of you!"

The festival will be held at the Klokgebouw, the same location where Retrospect took place in 2013. Retrospect was attended by more than 4.500 people from over 50 different countries and is still one of the highlights of their career.

Tickets for this festival go on sale Friday the 5th of June at 10:00 CET. You can get all the info on the fest via the official website.

Source: epica.nl
Band profile: Epica
Event: Epic Metal Fest
Posted: 04.06.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 136 users
04.06.2015 - 13:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
There are to many fests whit same line up , close distance and short time period...metalheads don't have much money
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.06.2015 - 13:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 04.06.2015 at 13:43

After looking at that setlist I can bet on Marcel not showing up

Setlist? Where did the bands publish their setlists?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.06.2015 - 13:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Actually I don't mind Epica and Delain at all and can stomach old Moonspell and old Fear Factory and seeing FF will be playing Demanufature, who knows?
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.06.2015 - 14:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 04.06.2015 at 14:07

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 04.06.2015 at 13:56

Actually I don't mind Epica and Delain at all and can stomach old Moonspell and old Fear Factory and seeing FF will be playing Demanufature, who knows?

lol sorry. 10 hours of law study today is my excuse for the fuck up. Never saw you as a fan of (female fronted) symphonic stuff, though. This is why I don't gamble.

Actually i am not a fan of sso-called female fronte semi-symphonic stff. But have a weak spot for Epica and Delain. Epica due to Simone's incredible hotness (shallow reason I know, ) and Delian due to having known their bass player since he was 14/15 and before he played in Detonation and now Delain as well.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.06.2015 - 22:00
mariano

The bands announced are as diverse as it gets, but having a 20th anniversary of Demanufacture... just that alone is worth seeing.
05.06.2015 - 00:25
cossaisVendeurs

Disappointing headliner

Hits total: 1696 | This month: 4