Metal Storm logo
Cattle Decapitation

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 01.03.2007 - 03:32
I can't Belive their hasn't been a thread made out of one of the best All Vegetarian Death/Grind bands ever. I would've thought the Humanure album cover would've landed them on Metalstorm a while ago. Anyway just post here about what you think of them etc.
05.05.2012 - 10:33
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Cattle Decapitation's latest "Monolith of Inhumanity" Album streaming online below.

Please here.

05.05.2012 - 17:46
The Turbanator
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 05.05.2012 at 10:33

Cattle Decapitation's latest "Monolith of Inhumanity" Album streaming online below.

Please here.

Holy shit. Good stuff!

EDIT : just heard the whole album, 3rd spin now. BRB need to change my pants again. This is amazing.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
06.05.2012 - 12:00
The Turbanator
Standout tune from the new album.

----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
07.05.2012 - 02:42
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Sounds really good. I might have to pick this one up.
12.07.2012 - 05:17
The Turbanator
Monolith Of Inhumanity will be in my top 5 favorite album of this year.
----
13.07.2012 - 14:35
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Written by The Turbanator on 12.07.2012 at 05:17

Monolith Of Inhumanity will be in my top 5 favorite album of this year.

I'm definitely enjoying it a lot too. I really like the different vocals on this album
02.08.2012 - 03:33
Sentinel65
I really enjoy the lyrics and theme of the band, I agree with a lot of what they say. The whole band is a bunch of great guys. Their new album is amazing, and is probably going to end up being my death/grind album of the year.
28.10.2012 - 08:36
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
There's been a lot of reaction videos on YouTube to their new music video for "Forced Gender Reassignment". It's said to be so gross (having watched it myself) that it has been banned from Youtube and Vimeo because of its extremely explicit content. Here's a link to the music video if interested. It's the only place that shows it, and you'll have to validate that you're over 18 years old. Enjoy :

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3195804/exclusive-cattle-decapitation-release-what-might-just-be-the-most-nsfw-music-video-ever/
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
28.10.2012 - 10:19
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by CobiWan1993 on 28.10.2012 at 08:36

There's been a lot of reaction videos on YouTube to their new music video for "Forced Gender Reassignment". It's said to be so gross (having watched it myself) that it has been banned from Youtube and Vimeo because of its extremely explicit content. Here's a link to the music video if interested. It's the only place that shows it, and you'll have to validate that you're over 18 years old. Enjoy :

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3195804/exclusive-cattle-decapitation-release-what-might-just-be-the-most-nsfw-music-video-ever/

Why thank you?

It's already in my mobile phone. Sometimes, i try to fap on it but the stuff hates to come out.
28.10.2012 - 16:11
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Holy fucking shit...

It's like a BSDM video gone wrong...
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
07.12.2012 - 04:59
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Yeah, I know, that video is awesome.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
12.12.2012 - 00:52
nasmith
Written by The Turbanator on 06.05.2012 at 12:00

Standout tune from the new album.

That video got removed from YouTube by the uploader. -.-
12.12.2012 - 10:17
The Turbanator
Written by nasmith on 12.12.2012 at 00:52

That video got removed from YouTube by the uploader. -.-

nohooo.
----
25.02.2013 - 16:48
Eläävor
What can be possibly awesome about this video?! it was more like a joke. it was neither disgusting nor horrifying. (though i'm someone who can get frightened rly easy.) I had this poker face :| while watching it. it was a mockery.
but anyway, song was great & hammering.
----
Antakaa elää...