Metal Storm logo
Running Wild - The Rivalry

8.1 | 194 votes |
Release date: 1998
Style: Heavy metal, Speed metal

Owners:

200 have it
15 want it

01. March Of The Final Battle (The End Of All Evil)
02. The Rivalry
03. Kiss Of Death
04. Firebreather
05. Return Of The Dragon
06. Resurrection
07. Ballad Of William Kidd
08. Agents Of Black
09. Fire And Thunder
10. The Poison
11. Adventure Galley
12. Man On The Moon
13. War & Peace

Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 163 users
23.06.2015 - 22:18
Rating: 10
metal220
My 1st running wild cd. I give it a 10. its perfect in every way. truly a great album. though man on the moon sounds lik grinder by judas priest and another 80s metal song I cant recall the name of . if your a running wild fan and this is missing from your collection or missing from your metal collection def. pick this 1 up.
----
Its either heaven or hell. and Jesus is the only way into heaven. People are always looking for something to satisfy them, only when they are saved will they be satisfied. Theres a change about you once you get saved. One god one way.
08.12.2015 - 04:19
Rating: 9
Joppe
Steelemeister
Alas, this is the last REALLY GOOD album by RW. I gotta say I miss these faster kind of tracks on their later albums. IMO this could actually be one of the best RW albums if it wasn't so lengthy. The material for a classic album is there, the album is over 68 minutes and with a little bit of cropping on the weaker tracks this album would be definitely in the top5 of RW discography. Without further ado I will be leaving to headbang to "The Rivalry" "Ballad Of William Kidd" "Adventure Galley", but I'll be back to listening to this amazing album in the future.
----
My vision is augmented
12.04.2018 - 06:14
Rating: 8
Drippy.Hippie
Before, I was never very familiar with much of Running Wild's recent material, only their old school/classic albums. I have the understanding that it's a popular notion that 'Masquerade' ('95) and onward is where the band supposedly started to lose their edge........Well, I've now listened to all of their 90s albums and I don't hear any such decline, it's the same kick ass band who's music puts me in a better mood!

This is the awesome shit I expect to hear when I listen to Running Wild! This is a good album, ideally, I'd give it like an 8.5 (I hesitate to give out 9's and 10's).
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
23.04.2018 - 22:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Greta album, somehow this band in later years are better as Grave Digger whit writing parts and lyrics(or equal that part) those 2 bands are most known GHM bands and I don't wanna say best, but lets stick whit famous.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.01.2021 - 12:01
Rating: 8
majormalfunction
Decent stuff. Actually I find this a lot more even than Masquerade. Could probably cut a song or two, nearly 70 minutes is overkill. Fun album nonetheless.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 7618 | This month: 28