Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - New Song Posted Online

You can check out a new song from Megadeth entitled "Sleepwalker," off their upcoming new album United Abominations, online here.
Lyrics of the song can be found here.

The album is currently scheduled to be released on May 15, 2007.

Source: smnnews.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 02.03.2007 by pyroleprechaun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 5 users
02.03.2007 - 21:35
Lady Bathory

Not bad! I have to admit, I wasn't too impressed with Gears of War as a new Megadeth tune, but we can't doubt that Dave knows what he's doing. (Not mentioning Risk). But with Gears and Sleepwalker out now, I'm apprehensive about the new album. I don't think that they would let 2007 Megadeth flop. KEEP IT THRASHY!

Horns up
03.03.2007 - 01:26
okt31
Account deleted
Also look for Washington Is Next on youtube.. It will be a great album. Gears of War rules, Sleepwalker is great and WIN is good. If the album will be the same level, I will be satisfied, because we just cannot wait for Rust in Peace 2.
03.03.2007 - 03:48
AncientOrigins

Hey, I like it. It's even thrashy.
----
http://myspace.com/shoresofsheol - My Black Metal band
03.03.2007 - 03:55
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I can't believe the shit they think they can get away with. A mobile number is required to hear a song? What the fuck is with that?
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
03.03.2007 - 04:28
Lady Bathory

Written by Syk on 03.03.2007 at 03:55

I can't believe the shit they think they can get away with. A mobile number is required to hear a song? What the fuck is with that?

Yes well that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to put down YOUR number. I put down my old Toronto phone number. Now some azn family is going to be getting calls regarding their listening to the new Megadeth tune. But yeah... in retrospect that is a pissoff.
03.03.2007 - 13:43
AncientOrigins

Go to the home page, you can download it without giving any numbers there.
----
http://myspace.com/shoresofsheol - My Black Metal band
04.03.2007 - 08:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
That song is actually pretty good. I thought the song, Gears of War, sucked, but this one is actually pretty thrashy. There are still annoying parts, but overrall I think this album actually has a chance of being pretty good.
04.03.2007 - 15:32
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
This song is not bad in my opinion...
Hope they will return to play something more thrashy and less commercial...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
05.03.2007 - 00:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
It seems like Dave wants to make a Countdown to Destruction 2. He even said that the song, Gears of War, reminds him of Symphonies of Destruction.
13.03.2007 - 06:19
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Lady Bathory on 03.03.2007 at 04:28

Written by Syk on 03.03.2007 at 03:55

Yes well that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to put down YOUR number. I put down my old Toronto phone number. Now some azn family is going to be getting calls regarding their listening to the new Megadeth tune. But yeah... in retrospect that is a pissoff.

lol, i did that aswell. but good tune though.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.11.2007 - 06:06
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
Written by AncientOrigins on 03.03.2007 at 03:48

Hey, I like it. It's even thrashy.

agree they made another good opener
----
Stay Metal !!!

Hits total: 2567 | This month: 6