Metal Storm logo
Insomnium - Nick Cordle Announced As Stand-In Guitarist For Tour

Earlier this year, Insomnium announced a new North American tour. However, guitarist Ville Friman will not be joining the melodic death metallers on this trek due to his very busy work schedules. In fact, the stand-in guitarist for the whole tour will be Nick Cordle (Sanctuary, ex-Arch Enemy, ex-Arsis).

Ville comments: "My sincere apologies for not being able to take part in Insomnium's busy touring schedule this year. I've tried my best to work my way around work and band and will be doing as many shows as possible. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take part in this run. But worry not, Nick has kindly accepted to step into my shoes and will be shredding his way to your hearts every night. In the meanwhile, I'll be concentrating on coming up with new Insomnium tunes. Hope to see you soon in North America."

Nick comments: "It'll be an honor and a pleasure to sit in with Insomnium on this run! They're an awesome live band and I'll try to hold up my end of that 'face melting guitar hero onslaught' as promised!"

Insomnium will be joined on this tour by fellow Finns Omnium Gatherum.

Source: insomnium.net
Band profile: Insomnium
Posted: 26.06.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 84 users
26.06.2015 - 22:32
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Damn, even the Insomnium guitarist has to have a day job to make ends meet...
----
pewpew.. gotcha
27.06.2015 - 00:44
Reaper_Redeemer

He is a chemistry lab employer or something if I am not mistaken. Someone could clarify that.
27.06.2015 - 06:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
As far as I'm concerned, Ville has a great passion in organic chemistry. He does the job for his passion and not for to end the meets I suppose. May be he is trying to work on some litmus test and come up with some molecular bondage or something.

But, what excites me here is new tunes. They're working on new album. Great.
28.06.2015 - 16:12
s_t_s

I want to see the band back on tour in France ! Last time I missed them :/
28.06.2015 - 22:03
Yugosaki

When will Ville find time to do new tunes for OG
----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEBpRWr2IA

Hits total: 1787 | This month: 3