Metal Storm logo
Dodsferd - Working On New Album, Cover Unveiled

Black metallers Dødsferd have recently finished the recordings of their new album. Titled Wastes Of Life, the mixing and mastering of the album will soon start at the same studio, at D Studio, in Athens, Greece, by Michael Karpathiou. Wastes Of Life is going to be released later this year by Moribund Records in digipak CD format and by Talheim Records in gatefold LP format. You can already see the album artwork here created by S.D. from Vision Black and Razorbleed Productions.

Vocalist/guitarist Wrath described the album as: "The new album is one of the most soul destroying albums. It has nothing to do with religious trends and worships of all kind. It's an ode to the fall of man and the end of this world.

"I would like to thank and pay my respect to Michael Karpathiou (Acoustic Guitars, Lead Guitars, Solos and extra Bass Lines) and Chris Tzortzis (Contrabass, Cello and Violin) for their contribution, with their excellent musical skills, on my new album. They don't have any relation with black metal scene, in order to help my band gain any popularity with their contribution. Dødsferd need no one to do that. I don't follow any kind of trends and I hate the things that the masses follow and tend to do. "

Tracklist of the new album:

• Wastes Of Life
  • Sterile Death, Without Mourning
  • The Dead Have No Speech For
  • To The Fall Of Man
  • Graves Of Your Creator

Source: facebook.com
    Band profile: Dødsferd
  • Posted: 28.06.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 1   Visited by: 25 users
    28.06.2015 - 14:01
    J. N.
    Account deleted
    I've come to really enjoy the Greece Black metal scene lately. Really solid stuff in almost everything I've heard of it. Can't wait to hear more from these guys.

Hits total: 1287 | This month: 6