07. Sail The Sea Of Fire
08. Haunted
09. Drownage
10. Demolition Praise
11. Malady
12. La Furia
13. Sabotage Within

Additional info
Recorded by Greg Thomas at Silver Bullet Studios.

Artwork by Chris Smith at Grey Aria Design.

All music written and performed by Jeff Lohrber.
All lyrics written by Jeff Lohrber except, "Sabotage Within" written by Susan Lohrber.

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 49 users
30.06.2015 - 00:08
Joe Zombie

This is going to be great! Super stoked.
08.08.2015 - 12:34
Joe Zombie

Superb, just as I expected. A great band barring Jeff's recent abuse allegations. The Tragedy influence really shines on this record in the sinister guitar melodies throughout.
15.09.2015 - 22:58
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Phwoar. This is a bit good, innit. The moments of melancholy really elevate it too.
15.09.2015 - 23:43
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Seems like this band has a history. I thought the name sounded familiar. http://inyourspeakers.com/content/review/312-metals-dangerous-masculinity-review-enabler-fail-f-08142015

I still like the music though.
16.09.2015 - 00:01
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 15.09.2015 at 23:43

Seems like this band has a history. I thought the name sounded familiar. http://inyourspeakers.com/content/review/312-metals-dangerous-masculinity-review-enabler-fail-f-08142015

I still like the music though.

Am I a misogynistic pig for thinking the reviewer is totally nuts when she accuses other reviewers and sites for "staying professional" and "focusing in the music" and just goes 0/100 on the album?
I mean... Shit, the dude IS an asshole but why the fuck would that let me say that the album therefore suck? I really question the way people review some artists, specially the asshole artists. I don't fucking care how "irreponsible" it is to others... I don't give a flying fuck about politics when it comes to music... EVEN if I AGREE with them. Jeez. These kind of shit really grinds my gears.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.09.2015 - 00:05
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.09.2015 at 00:01

Am I a misogynistic pig for thinking the reviewer is totally nuts when she accuses other reviewers and sites for "staying professional" and "focusing in the music" and just goes 0/100 on the album?
I mean... Shit, the dude IS an asshole but why the fuck would that let me say that the album therefore suck? I really question the way people review some artists, specially the asshole artists. I don't fucking care how "irreponsible" it is to others... I don't give a flying fuck about politics when it comes to music... EVEN if I AGREE with them. Jeez. These kind of shit really grinds my gears.

It's one of those grey areas really. Personally I'd rather someone just stay professional but I suspect anyone that knew about the history wouldn't be able to give an honest score if they liked it for fear of being branded as supporting the actions of the band. I don't really like how the review made lots of presumptions about the music in relation to what happened. I feel like questioning her on it would get me labelled as sexist though, or some such. I can do without it quite frankly. Just write an article if you want to talk about it. Don't co-opt a review for your own purposes.
16.09.2015 - 00:11
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 16.09.2015 at 00:05
It's one of those grey areas really. Personally I'd rather someone just stay professional but I suspect anyone that knew about the history wouldn't be able to give an honest score if they liked it for fear of being branded as supporting the actions of the band. I don't really like how the review made lots of presumptions about the music in relation to what happened. I feel like questioning her on it would get me labelled as sexist though, or some such. I can do without it quite frankly. Just write an article if you want to talk about it. Don't co-opt a review for your own purposes.

Exactly! The way she "analized" the lyrics and music was not something I liked a lot. I hate this grey areas when people try to get personal on reviewing or discussing music. This is just the same fucking thing with NSBM bands or with bands with at least one asshole in it. Like you said... Just write a fucking article. Urgh. the reason it boils my blood is because I agree with her overall about what happened... But yeah, we clearly have two different ways of viewing music. I just can't stand people being all high on their horses when they crtitize what I like or dont like with music.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
16.09.2015 - 00:15
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 16.09.2015 at 00:11

Exactly! The way she "analized" the lyrics and music was not something I liked a lot. I hate this grey areas when people try to get personal on reviewing or discussing music. This is just the same fucking thing with NSBM bands or with bands with at least one asshole in it. Like you said... Just write a fucking article. Urgh. the reason it boils my blood is because I agree with her overall about what happened... But yeah, we clearly have two different ways of viewing music. I just can't stand people being all high on their horses when they crtitize what I like or dont like with music.

I think if you start letting people do this then they'll start using reviews for any old annoyance they might have. Best just to nip it in the bud altogether.

Hits total: 2226 | This month: 13