Metal Storm logo
Agent Steel - Details Revealed About New Album

California-based Speed Metallers Agent Steel have issued the following update:

"Producer Bill Metoyer is currently mixing the new album, officially titled "Alienigma", which will contain 10 brand new songs and will be released this year on Mascot Records with an European tour to commence in September with labelmates Vicious Rumors."

"Alienigma" tracklisting:

01. Wash The Planet Clean
02. Lamb To The Slaugher
03. Fashioned From Dust
04. Hail To The Chief
05. Tiamats Fall
06. Extinct
07. WPD
08. Hibridized
09. Wormwod
10. Liberty Lying Bleeding

In other news concerning their appearance on Full Metal Fest I, Agent Steel was in route to the Los Angeles airport when they received notice that the Full Metal Fest in Mexico City set forth to take place this Saturday, March 3rd got postponed! "We are disappointed, we feel bad for the metal fans, but this is not our fault we did not cancel we were ready to go and perform; actually all the bands were ready, Omen & Helstar were at the airport in Texas, Anvil were ready to as well." "We know Sodom wants to reschedule the show and so does Agent Steel"

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Agent Steel
Posted: 03.03.2007 by pyroleprechaun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 3 users
03.03.2007 - 11:46
Carrion
Account deleted
Wehee I'm waiting.
03.03.2007 - 11:54
Thryce
Retired Staff
Now this is what I call great news!
Enormously looking forward to this album and even more to the EU Tour with VR
----
Your favorite band sucks.
03.03.2007 - 19:19
anvilips
Account deleted
For reasons beyond our control ANVIL was not able to make it to the festival and we would also like to apoligize to the fans out there who came out . We were greatly sadened to learn that the festival was cancelled. We hope we will get the chance to play in Mexico some day....all the best to you metal people!!!..........LIPS(ANVIL)

Hits total: 3363 | This month: 4