Metal Storm logo
TesseracT - Present New Album Details

While this year has already brought interesting releases, there are still many others being revealed every week. Today, we can start discovering TesseracT's new and third album, Polaris. The progressive act has announced an all new LP due out on September 18th, 2015 via their UK label home Kscope and a partnership with eOne Music in North America. The first new sounds can be heard on the album teaser below and you can check out the cover and song titles as well as a starting point.

Polaris will follow up the Altered State LP that was released in 2013. "Polaris, is a different scenario. The first chance for us as a group to stop and take stock of what we are right now, to explore a TesseracT of melody, dynamics, and singular focus. For the first time, too, we feel free from the bounds of genre specific expectations."

Having found a new creative energy after reuniting with vocalist Daniel Tompkins, the anticipated new opus will be an evolution from Altered State. According to the label, fans can expect more experimentation with sounds and tones, and deeper exploration into the core attributes that define TesseracT's trademark sound.

Tracklist:
01. Dystopia
02. Hexes
03. Survival
04. Tourniquet
05. Utopia
06. Phoenix
07. Messenger
08. Cages
09. Seven Names

Source: kscopemusic.com
Band profile: TesseracT
Posted: 10.07.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 68 users
10.07.2015 - 21:49
qlacs
"The Quaker"
"with vocalist Daniel Tompkins Tompkins" douple tompkins it is
----
10.07.2015 - 22:16
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Yes.

11.07.2015 - 00:06
iMorphball

My most hyped album of the year. Can't wait.
11.07.2015 - 00:42
Joe Zombie

I'm glad Dan is back. The dude is an amazing vocalist and I liked his work with Tesseract more than his other group, Skyharbor. The teaser sounds great; can't wait for this!
11.07.2015 - 03:56
Kais

Let's see how one turns out. Pretty enjoyed the previous release.
11.07.2015 - 05:34
DeathSlyzer

This sounds interesting. I'm getting my hopes up for this one.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
14.07.2015 - 23:22
Shinkirō
Account deleted
Inb4 this turns out better than everything else they've done.

I hope we get more clean vocals in this than in One, but some more harsh vocals than Altered State
16.07.2015 - 03:46
Vale

I have a really good feeling about this one.

Hits total: 1712 | This month: 3