Metal Storm logo
Mord'A'Stigmata - Drops Details About New Mini-Album

Polish post-black metallers Mord'A'Stigmata have finally announced a new release to follow Ansia. It is not a full-length album but a mini-album instead which will be called Our Hearts Slow Down. You can expect it to be released later this fall and distributed worldwide by Pagan Records. The return of Mord'A'Stigmata is imminent. Since the album artwork has already been revealed, you can take a look at it below.

Cover Art by Black Moon Design

According to guitarist Static: "This will be the band's grimmest, rawest and at the same time most contrasting piece of music to date."

The album will clock at around 30 minutes. Here's the tracklist:

01. The Mantra Of Anguish
02. Those Above
03. Our Hearts Slow Down

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Mord'A'Stigmata
Posted: 09.07.2015 by Pazdzioch

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 10 users
10.07.2015 - 23:10
Góral
Combo Breaker
I am so happy to read this. I just wonder what about the previous news - split album with Reverence? Is this still actual or is it a new way?
11.07.2015 - 00:26
Paz

Written by Góral on 10.07.2015 at 23:10

I am so happy to read this. I just wonder what about the previous news - split album with Reverence? Is this still actual or is it a new way?

Welcome, the biggest fanboy out there!

There wasn't any info about the possible change of plans. So, yes, we can expect (at least) two releases from these guys in 2015! Sounds good to me
11.07.2015 - 00:56
Góral
Combo Breaker
Written by Paz on 11.07.2015 at 00:26

Sounds good to me

This sounds not good.. this is Apocalypse Once again thx for sharing bro.
11.07.2015 - 14:10
Paz

Written by Góral on 11.07.2015 at 00:56

This sounds not good.. this is Apocalypse Once again thx for sharing bro.

Haha, it'd better be apocalypse since we don't want to feel disappointed Cheers, my friend! I'm glad I could help.

Hits total: 1387 | This month: 3