12. Run To The Hills
13. Running Free

Disc II
01. Wrathchild
02. 22 Acacia Avenue
03. Children Of The Damned
04. Die With Your Boots On
05. Phantom Of The Opera

This album has to be the best compilation of Iron Maiden, and it's live and brutal as hell. Starting off with the speech of Winston Churchill's WWII speech sets the mood. Then 'Aces High' kicks in,(with Bruce Dickinson as the lead singer it sounds awesome. The guitars tend to blend together with the bass and makes some crushing riffs you want to listen to over and over again. '2 Minutes to Midnight' hit's in and the guitar playing is flawless another instant classic of melodic metal. Kicking in after that is 'The Trooper', and wow, nice rhythm with the guitars and drums flowing, and a few killer guitar solo's a metal master peace. Going threw the songs they are flawless in every aspect. When 'Number Of The Beast' kicks in, 9ou can feel the power of Maiden and the satanic power. Next 'Hallowed By Thy Name' kicks in, one of Maiden's best live songs. The guitar playing is just brutal. The next disc consist's a few great songs, the best being 'Phantom Of The Opera', a real treat to hear live, another superb melodic master piece.

Song after song of this album is perfect to the beat string and rhythm. This has to be the pinnacle point of Iron Maiden's carrier, If you like live albums, which Iron Maiden is much better at then in the studio, get this album. I recommend this album for a 10 over 10 because it is just plain and simple crushing and has the best Iron Maiden songs all there and live.

Written by Account deleted | 18.09.2003

Guest review disclaimer:
This is a guest review, which means it does not necessarily represent the point of view of the MS Staff.

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 26 users
12.07.2015 - 22:56
Rating: 8
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Short review huh
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3437 | This month: 8