05. Tailgunner
06. The Evil That Men Do
07. Afraid To Shoot Strangers
08. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
09. Heaven Can Wait
10. The Clairvoyant
11. Fear Of The Dark

Additional info
This was originally released as two separate discs. They were combined when they were re-released in 1998 as an enhanced, remastered version with a media section.

Staff review by
Pierre Tombale
Rating:
Originally released as two different live albums with two different covers this is a combined version of 'A Real Live One' and 'A Real Dead One' featuring both concept live albums. The concept behind the whole thing is, 'Dead One' (12 songs) contains only songs from 1980 - 1984, while 'Live One'(11 songs) contains songs from 1986 - 1992. All of those songs were recorded during a massive world tour ( the european part of it) in 1992 and 1993, right before Bruce Dickinson left to continue only his solo career for the next 6 years. The actual LiveDead One got the cover from the 'A Real Live One' album which featured lots of band photos, equipment lists and a note from Steve Harris. 'Dead One' only got a small booklet with a crew list and the thank list?

Read more ››
published 12.02.2004 | Comments (4)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 79 users
12.07.2015 - 23:34
Rating: 8
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good that here is songs from after 1990 era IM albums... I like it, 80's maiden is overplaid, now it don't works to me scares me away, unless its not studio
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.07.2018 - 19:08
Joppe
Steelemeister
1 st disc is obviously the classics and 2 nd disc is some better songs of IM's 90s and some throwaway songs. No problems, excluding From Here To Eternity, Can I Play With Madness, Tailgunner and Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter. I don't see why these songs should be included on the album, except for to make the other songs seem better by contrast !

It sounds like a real live not fake studio dubbed shit that seems to be common with these kind of albums. Certainly a good live album, but for some reason it has seemed irrelevant. Maybe it's because the band has so many other live albums and DVDs, in which, I think, there are better ones than this one. Impossible to rate.
----
My vision is augmented
03.07.2018 - 19:25
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Bad English on 12.07.2015 at 23:34

Good that here is songs from after 1990 era IM albums... I like it, 80's maiden is overplaid, now it don't works to me scares me away, unless its not studio

1 st disc is good but way too obvious. I agree some less heard songs were needed here, especially Wasting Love, Afraid To Shoot Strangers and The Clairvoyant make this interesting.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 6717 | This month: 15