Metal Storm logo
Aliens

Original post

Posted by Sentinel65, 13.07.2015 - 05:00
I recently watched a talk show where the hosts discussed what are considered to be the most believable stories of alien abduction in recorded history (The Hill Abduction and Travis Walton came up). It really got me thinking about the weird things that have happened, and I'm curious to know what other people think. Do you believe in aliens in general, and if so, do you think they've visited Earth? If you don't, can you give an explanation to some of the alien abduction stories out there?
Personally, I believe that there is life somewhere out there in the cosmos, but I don't believe alien abduction stories.
15.10.2015 - 22:27
MoonProgeny
Written by Bad English on 15.10.2015 at 15:13

That article just proves world is older as somebody says and you never know ... all its based on 17-19th century diggings, but maybe we need take Greek, roman , Schumer, Persian, Indian myths more serious as history books
City where Vishna lived was found, under water, it proved, Indian myths ''thousands of years ago there were city where gods lived'' was true, not just myths.
In Mexico, in caves, they found that chamber where dark God lived is truth where ppl needs go via tests, bads, room whit blood and jaguars. some say room was created because of myth later , but science proved that room was there long before mayans and that myth... maybe its other way around .
Maybe world is older, maybe we had civilsation as ours and we destroyed it because 100000 BC NATO and Putin started war and nukes killed, mutation make dinosaurs and survivors as we see in future movies knew something, told it to ppl, we degreated... bla bla. then pyramids was build. Its theory, but it can not be proved, until then its possibility ....
World is older, we need drop this idea about when 1th civilsation was born and look and accept maybe it was older before

Your musings are definitely potent, and quite comparable to my own. It seems there is more to our history here, on Earth, than meets the eye. There have been false things believed in for long periods of time that eventually, due to advancements in technology and observation, were proven false. The earth being flat, the earth (and later the sun) being at the center of the universe ... it's not that the people who believed such things during their time were stupid but, rather, that enough emperical information was simply not available otherwise. I have no doubts that, in a thousand years from now, some of the things we accept as fact (or close to it) will be whimsical pipe dreams replaced by more concrete evidence.
15.10.2015 - 22:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
US history is pre colonization and after, and after all are know, of corse are secrets what never will be for public, but pre one... only folklore, but many natives are killed in war against white and that bulshit so its harder
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.11.2015 - 18:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have a theory about greys
I am afraid to tell it, staffers and people will think I am idiot, but same time then they should say same to all ufologiest and such ppl who ever propose theory

As clay tablets and researcher Zecharia Sitchin who spend whole life translated those old Shumer texts and 1th said about Annunaki , he said ''Gods'' will return from planet after 3000 or 4000 don't remember years when that planet will circle close our orbit . My theory is closer to that planet and their home, some star and planet what is far from us, whit our space crafts but easy to access land from their, so anunaki cloned, build greys to take an eye on us, what we do, interfear, act, when its needed to save our population. So if someone made huge treat they re act as switch sides in WWII
So they are hybrid aliens made by anunnaki, to be between them and us, then when Gods return here be some order

Mayan God Kukulkan once promised to return.. as snake serpent... look at modern rocket, so maybe he will return when anuunanki?

I wanna see what and how muslims, vaticanists and jedasist will act when real Gods returns ....
----

apos;'
[image]
03.12.2015 - 23:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Why in Season 6 ancient aliens, Phillip Coppens and Eric von Dänniken don't tell their theories anymore?
----

apos;'
[image]
12.01.2016 - 14:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
According to ancient alien theory attacks to Iraq, might be because Sadam found some ancient tools, texts and might do same as some old shumer king, and he even might found a portal, that's what was a real reason to attack in Iraq. Now go ad figure and proof it was not.... NASA has space program, US military has space program, nasa and military and govemenets do communicate whit then

Foremer Canada defense minister went public (funny in same time when Troy vanished) about US military, aliens and space program, colonies on Mars .... and now prove there are no ppl, fly make pics and post live feed, well we cant ... all is possibility
----

apos;'
[image]
31.01.2016 - 12:52
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^What is this? Excerpt of a science fiction you are writing?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
31.01.2016 - 13:01
Zap
Will be a terribly mediocre and predictable science fiction story by the looks of it.
07.03.2016 - 23:31
Enteroctopus
If there were aliens it's unlikely they would be from another planet. I've wondered if Earth (and all extremely massive objects) exist in multiple dimensions and host entire civilizations that are separate except for occupying the same real estate?

I don't see much point in creatures flying for 100,000 years just to get here and abduct some hillbillies. Now if you could open up a dimensional gateway and mess around with rednecks, that could be fun!
07.03.2016 - 23:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Enteroctopus on 07.03.2016 at 23:31

If there were aliens it's unlikely they would be from another planet. I've wondered if Earth (and all extremely massive objects) exist in multiple dimensions and host entire civilizations that are separate except for occupying the same real estate?

I don't see much point in creatures flying for 100,000 years just to get here and abduct some hillbillies. Now if you could open up a dimensional gateway and mess around with rednecks, that could be fun!

Dimensions , it is also one of AAT key object's and theory one of many
----

apos;'
[image]
09.03.2016 - 05:57
FOOCK Nam
Fuk aliens. If they exist there is proving better for human world. Less war and conflict and more union united and togetherness for protection of human race by all nations which been seperated by religion and race.
10.03.2016 - 00:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 09.03.2016 at 05:57

Fuk aliens. If they exist there is proving better for human world. Less war and conflict and more union united and togetherness for protection of human race by all nations which been seperated by religion and race.

AAT suggest they are involved in war, US war of independence as example and so on ... WWII AH was 5 mikes away to make a nuke, 5h from winning a war ... then brainchild's escaped,
The bell theory, such bell has seen traveling in time, they experimented whit it, there are no soviet space program, there are no USA; there are German one, only difference between 1th rockets was there was no swastika on wings , German scientists secretly told Urologist they get help from TRHEM.
----

apos;'
[image]
10.03.2016 - 03:59
FOOCK Nam
Written by Bad English on 10.03.2016 at 00:21

Written by FOOCK Nam on 09.03.2016 at 05:57

AAT suggest they are involved in war, US war of independence as example and so on ... WWII AH was 5 mikes away to make a nuke, 5h from winning a war ... then brainchild's escaped,
The bell theory, such bell has seen traveling in time, they experimented whit it, there are no soviet space program, there are no USA; there are German one, only difference between 1th rockets was there was no swastika on wings , German scientists secretly told Urologist they get help from TRHEM.

Bad English if you believe it then try spread it, if doubt try investigate... If not believe,move on.. Hope someday those aliens will be exposed..

Though may i ask, are you afraid if ghost ? How about aliens ?
10.04.2016 - 16:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Any news, will there be new season this year in Ancient Aliens cant find anything about it anywhere
----

apos;'
[image]
12.05.2016 - 17:32
Enteroctopus
So far I see little evidence of intelligent life anywhere. Who says humans qualify as "intelligent"?

As for UFO's, they are real. I mean, literally it's an Unidentified Flying Object, right? If we see something flying and we don't know what the heck it is then it's a UFO, so there are UFO's.

One possibility is that the government is sinking so much money into military research they will try literally anything, for example there is a research project into a warp drive. Theoretically, it can work, the problem is the exotic material needed to generate the warp doesn't exist, but as far as I read they are trying to create it. Why not?

The idea behind that is the research will probably get nowhere, so they burn a few million on some go-nowhere project. Wouldn't be the first time. But let's say they're successful, and the US announces they have sent an object from Earth orbit to Jupiter in 0.5 milliseconds, warp speed. That would be a big deal! Everyone would say, "Holy shit, the US is the best country ever!!"

I'm sure we've got a bunch of different technologies some physicist dreamt up that the government dumped a bunch of money into, so flashing lights, strange objects, "impossible" maneuvering. All makes sense for a country that spends $1 trillion a year trying to bomb everyone!

Makes a lot more sense than ET.
16.05.2016 - 03:27
redmonde
I read news about UFO. However, I'm not fully convince that UFO is real unless I see them with my two eyes.
18.05.2016 - 18:18
Enteroctopus
Two recent thoughts on aliens:

First: Can failed stars (hot Jupiters) support life via the infrared spectrum?

A) They are by far the most numerous type of "star," and if they can support life then our estimation of lifegiving systems is severely low
B) We, to my current knowledge anyway, do not have a major research project aimed at detecting/studying "planets" of such objects
C) Lifespan of such an object, in terms of radiating a fair amount of infrared, would be in the hundreds of billions, even trillions of years
D) We might find a hot Jupiter system a lot closer to our solar system if we looked hard enough for one. Maybe 0.5 light years or something? Have we checked?

Red dwarfs and binaries were once ruled out as "too cold" and "too chaotic" for planet development, but Kepler has shattered these old theories. A lot of the astrophysics I learned in the 1990's is now basically dated garbage. That seems to be a pattern - as soon as we actually embark on major research (Hubble, Kepler), existing theories are thrown out the window.

Second: Are they simply studying us for entertainment purposes, like a PBS nature special? Maybe they just think we're kinda neat. If we haven't detected them or communicated with them maybe that's because they are hiding, and for no more important reason than to get some good documentary footage.

We don't go out making contact with lions and shit like that, do we? No, we hide in the bushes and wait for them to fuck or fight or eat a carcass or something cool like that.
28.08.2023 - 03:30
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
contributor
With the US government now acknowledging UFOs in Congressional hearings and the sort, I stumbled upon this very well done documentary (from 2009, I believe?) called "I Know What I Saw" by James Fox. Maybe some of you have seen it. It brings together eye witness testimony from retired politicians, pilots, physicists, astronauts, and regular people who have encountered different UFOs from the 1950s to today. The witnesses come from all over the world, including USA, UK, France, Belgium, Peru, Iran, and Japan.

I've got to say, it is very convincing. There definitely seems to be something out there that we can't explain. Is the government covering it up? Could be. Hopefully they'll eventually tell the rest of us.
29.08.2023 - 19:07
Vombatus
Potorro
I didnt check out that documentary, but James Fox recently released another one about the case in Varginha. Listened to a podcast where he explains the story and it's kinda insane.