Metal Storm logo
Bring Me The Horizon - Streaming New Song

Bring Me The Horizon have started the week with a bang. The British metalcore outfit released the first new song from their upcoming, yet unnamed, album expected this year. Stay tuned for more details about the album that follows Sempiternal. You can listen to the new tune below and it is simply called "Happy Song".

Source: bmthofficial.com
Band profile: Bring Me The Horizon
Posted: 13.07.2015 by RaduP

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 56 users
13.07.2015 - 20:50
cossaisVendeurs

Is Oli unable to scream anymore? What's with the massively watered down sound. They've gone massively downhill since their debut album 'Count Your Blessings', which was a cracking album. 'Suicide Season' was good and their third album is okay. But their last album was trash and now this shit.
13.07.2015 - 21:27
Vale

This song is cringe-worthy at best. Which is unfortunate, because I really enjoyed Sempiternal.
13.07.2015 - 21:29
Frombelow

Metal for high school girls imho.
13.07.2015 - 21:34
koob

Written by Frombelow on 13.07.2015 at 21:29

Metal for high school girls imho.

Couldn't put it better.
14.07.2015 - 11:03
Joe Zombie

Made it to 0:55. Just awful.
14.07.2015 - 16:44
midland_don

Faith No More rip off (Be Aggressive)
25.07.2015 - 19:27
Metalsoul

Ok, if I should be honest when giving my comment on here about this song, it is going to be more neutral than something else. The song is not really one of their best songs because it's too much lighter than all the rest of the songs they ever made. Hopefully after this song we are not going to become witnesses of some kind of a degrading level of music they are going to produce, because I really believe in this band and would like to keep my faith in them as a band, that will keep existing for many years ahead.

Hits total: 2075 | This month: 12