Metal Storm logo
Implore - Debut Album Detailed

German-located grinders Implore are proud to announce Depopulation, due out in September through Pelagic Records (Earthship, The Old Wind), which the band recently inked a deal with.

About the debut, Implore comments: "As previously announced by our new label, we are now part of Pelagic Records. It's a new chapter both for the band and for the record company, since they were mainly focused on sludge and post-metal. We want to thank Robin Staps for trusting our music and be willing to work with us."

Pelagic Records fills in: "It's a bit hard to pin down where Implore are really from. The band members live mainly in Hamburg these days, but lead vocalist and bass player Gabriel Dubko was born in Argentina, and has lived in Barcelona, LA and Hamburg. Heaven Shall Burn's Christian Bass played drums for the band, as well as Suffocation's Kevin Talley.

Depopulation is the first album of this very young band, that in its less than 2 years of existence has already toured Europe several time, as well as the US and even Mexico. The band recorded with Earthship's Jan Oberg at his Hidden Planet Studios in Berlin and Christian Bass from Heaven Shall Burn behind the drumkit once more. The album's 16 tracks clock in at just under 30 minutes. Depopulation has everything you want a solid grindcore album to have: gnarly riffs, super fast blast beat attacks, harsh, feisty vocals and that particular Swedish guitar tone we all love so much.

Depopulation tracklisting:

1. Epicyte / Parasite
2. Sentenced
3. Thousand Generations
4. Homo-Consumens
5. Hegelian Dialectic
6. Cadaves On Parade
7. Hoax
8. Anthropocentric Selfishness
9. Iscariote
10. Neo Luddite
11. Ruthless Conspiracy
12. Bohemian Grove
13. Intrincated Scapegoat
14. Inexorable Malignancy

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Implore
Posted: 15.07.2015 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
15.07.2015 - 21:17
Ilham
Giant robot
Yes baby. Potential grind AOTY.
16.07.2015 - 07:14
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Their previous EP was awesome indeed. I'm expecting more of that.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 1331 | This month: 5