Metal Storm logo
Solitude Productions 10th Anniversary Contest Winners!

Happy Tenth Anniversary to Solitude Productions. They've put out 200 albums and a lot of good doom. They've also helped sibling label, BadMoodMan, put out a lot of great tunes as well. I ought to know, as I reviewed about 70 of their releases over the last few years and with a good chunk of them the review process was time well spent.

And now on to the contest winners.

For starters, damn, the next time an opportunity like this comes around I need to make it more challenging. I submitted the contest news and hadn't finished my lomito and Pilsen dinner before I received the first correct submission.

We had about 20 people respond with correct, er, responses. So kudos to you all and thanks for participating. But fortune favors the bold, be quick or be doomed, the early bird captures the doom or <insert another cheeky saying here>.

So kudos to our winners:

Zaphod
Deinonychus
cossaisVendeurs
WolframHeart
Czerny Reiter

All, let's give a round of applause for the victorious.

Please message me with your contact info - name, address, email, major credit card numbers along with CVC codes, and I'll put you in contact with the good folks at Solitude Productions.

If for some reason a winner doesn't respond in a week I'll start bumping runner-ups based upon time of submission.

In the meantime, feel free to check out some of their releases via Bandcamp.
Posted: 17.07.2015 by BitterCOld

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
17.07.2015 - 01:09
cossaisVendeurs
Yay! I won PM sent with my details
17.07.2015 - 11:04
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Congrats to the winners. Enjoy the doom, you guys!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
17.07.2015 - 17:18
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
As a side note, i paid (despite it being free) for their mega comp. holy balls. 220 songs, more than 4gb of music... and 4gb is more than 10% of my monthly data cap here. going to have to go leach off someone else's wifi to DL the comp.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
17.07.2015 - 20:26
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Woah, 'grats to winners.

Hits total: 1161 | This month: 4