06. Cloaked In Need
07. The Acting Parts
08. Poison Me
09. Redemption
10. All For Nothing

Staff review by
Malcolm
Rating:
Melodic Death Metal, that has to be the most used Genre today, together with Power Metal.
Since it looks like labels what's at least two or three MeloDeath bands signed, to cover up that part of the market.
Here I now got another release in my hand, Enforsaken is stands and Melodic Death Metal is stands. Damn, this is so common.

Read more ››
published 27.03.2006 | Comments (0)

Guest review by
Passenger
Rating:
With the recent deviation, disappearing or lack of new material from some of the most known Melodic Death Metal bands like In Flames, The Crown or Darkane, the best solution to satisfy my thirst for something new to hear on this style has lead me to lots of less known and young bands, some promising, others not. Curiously, Niklas Sundin from Dark Tranquillity, another band in a less active moment, has been quite busy, judging on the quantity of recent albums I've been discovering with covers made by the guitarist (and he has been doing a great job on this too). This is not a common way to hear about new bands, but this reference was actually what got me to Enforsaken. Only later I would find out they were American instead of Swedish, as it would have been to expect.

Read more ››
published 27.03.2006 | Comments (0)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
18.07.2015 - 13:26
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Pretty good MDM. Four great songs, five ok/meh, yet enjoyable after a few listens.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 4748 | This month: 9