Metal Storm logo
Blackmore's Night - New Song Online

After revealing all of the details of their new album, Blackmore's Night, the US folk rockers, share now a new song. They are back with a new album called All Our Yesterdays and the first tune you get to hear is "The Other Side". Listen to it below and tell us if you like it.

All Our Yesterdays, the band's tenth full-length album, will be out in September 18th under Frontiers Music Srl. It is available to pre-order on iTunes now here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blackmore's Night
Posted: 18.07.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 88 users
19.07.2015 - 01:34
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
More perfect tavern music.
19.07.2015 - 03:49
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Great band. Good song.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
19.07.2015 - 13:15
Frombelow

Jesus, welcome to folkstorm.net
Just because a member of a band once played in a rock/metal formation doesn't mean that every new project he's in automatically means it's news for metal lovers.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the band and or album, I just think it's not something that belongs here seeing as this site is dedicated to metal.
19.07.2015 - 18:04
Malignar

A real headbanger...
19.07.2015 - 18:35
Windir

US folk rockers? Ok for Candice but what about Ritchie? Ah, he's from the United Singdom... Ok then
19.07.2015 - 19:48
andreosokin
SOUNDERY
I still don't get it. We've got Blackmore's Night on MS, but bands like Yes and Genesis who defined the prog rock genre are left out because of some commerical albums in the 80s... everybody did that to survive...

Hits total: 2668 | This month: 13