U.D.O.
Can't Devide

Total votes: 12
22.07.2015 - 18:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Accept whit Mark Tornillo as vocalist era

I wont go in history and tell all story between those bands, you all know
If we look in song writing, albums, live performance, vocals and other musical factors , Which Band Is Better And Why?

I say its Accept they are better song writer, Udo has HM sound but its like no inspiration, Accept has little more into it, as song writers what mix music whit lyrics they are better, maybe its native English speaker contest. BBC reporter said ''they lyrics was weak, -dead brains, bicycle chains- but they were Germans, they got away whit it.''
In some way Udo has better voice, unique, non has same voice, his voice are rare, both studio and live, its his biggest advantage, but musically I say its Accept and latest 3 albums were strong, even better as 80's. Udo is missing some cool songs what can be super hits, like ''They want war'', Accept to but somehow album works better (whit all do respect to Udo, but all his solo is like album HM, what is good, but pick one, its same, somehow latest Accept in some way stands out. Better song writing, Udo vs Accept would be great. I want hear him in latest 3 Accept albums.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.07.2015 - 18:52
Sunny Pagliaccio
Staff's PITA
Not enough diversity, can't vote like that. ((
----
I wish, I wish I was a fish. With wings. And long mane. And maybe a halo. Possibly shape-shifting.
22.07.2015 - 19:26
Joppe
Steelemeister
I think Accept was the best with UDO during "Restless and Wild" and "Balls to the Wall", the after comeback albums are great as well, but I think those two aforementioned albums with UDO have the most classic Accept material on them. Currently, I think Accept is doing better than U.D.O., based on studio albums, I haven't seen them or UDO live. UDO might have more unique voice than Tornillo, but what counts most IMO is the quality of songs, riffs, compositions, etc. So the vote goes for Accept.
----
My vision is augmented
22.07.2015 - 19:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
UDO has plenty live albums and Udo era accept in 80's its pure classic
----

apos;'
[image]
23.07.2015 - 16:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by deadone on 23.07.2015 at 02:04

Accept by far thanks to some great early albums and the reunion albums (middle is pretty meh just like most of UDO).

I agree, but seems people did read properly, I mean Accept after re union

I agree Udo are many albums, like Motoread, no matters have one or have not, all is same
----

apos;'
[image]
23.08.2015 - 21:10
80s Accept WITH Udo are better than U.D.O. Nowadays, I still prefer Accept with Mark Tornillo. I also find U.D.O. lack inspiration. Too bad, the "Bulldog" is great frontman!
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter