Metal Storm logo
Archspire - Dropped From Louisville Deathfest

Canadian tech-death metallers Archspire have announced they've been dropped out from the fifth round of Louisville Deathfest, featuring Arsis, Disgorge, Malignancy and Mortal Decay, amongst others, taking place on August 8th.

About the reason, the band comments: "For those of you who were hoping to see us play at Louisville Deathfest, we must unfortunately inform you that due to the promoters unprofessionalism and inability to financially back our agreed upon transportation to the festival, they have decided to drop us from the bill. This is a big disappointment for us as we were booked, advertised and excited to play this show. The explanation from the promoter was that they didn't actually have the money to pay for the flights. We urge any bands playing this fest to be cautious and we hope to play Louisville soon."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Archspire
Event: Louisville Deathfest V
Posted: 25.07.2015 by J. N.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 25 users
26.07.2015 - 11:31
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Oh, that's really professional. Book some band to sell tickets and then drop them.

I still prefer this to when we have a festival here in Lisbon where only one headliner still played and the festival didn't even bother to announce all the cancellations after they didn't pay the artists.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2371 | This month: 3