Metal Storm logo
Caligula's Horse - New Album Teaser Online, Coming In October

Caligula's Horse will release a new album, titled Bloom, through Inside Out Music on October 16th in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and the UK, and on October 30th in the USA. The Australian prog quintet has been sowing the seeds for their third album in secret and you can already whet your appetite with this teaser available below.

From their official Facebook page: "Here it is... We've teased, we've hinted, now it's finally time to break the news! Our third album Bloom is out in October through Inside Out Music. It's been torture keeping this thing under wraps for as long as we have. Bloom is the Caligula's Horse album we've always worked towards; the mission-statement for everything we love in music. We couldn't be prouder of it, and we can't wait to share it with you all!"

Caligula's Horse will be joining Norway's Shining (NOR) on tour later this year in Europe.

[Also thanks to Nimlot for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Caligula's Horse
Posted: 29.07.2015 by Introspekrieg

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 47 users
29.07.2015 - 11:59
Nimlot
A. Reader
With the new Leprous, Riverside and Steven Wilson releases this year and a Haken album in the works, I'm getting flashbacks to the 2013 MS Awards in the progressive metal category.
29.07.2015 - 12:14
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This year is definitely showing promise. Wilson and Leprous have already released good albums and the perspectives are good for Riverside. There are also hidden gems out there.

Caligula's Horse is another one to look forward to
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
29.07.2015 - 18:39
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
All these amazing releases....can't...deal.

30.07.2015 - 16:44
Stunning Cactus

I LOVED their previous release! Cannot wait for this one!

Hits total: 2034 | This month: 3