Metal Storm logo
The 69 Eyes - In The Studio, Recording New Album

Finnish gothic group The 69 Eyes have secretly entered the studio with producer Johnny Lee Michaels, who already was responsible for the recordings of some of their best albums, Blessed Be and Paris Kills, to begin recording their new album for an early 2016 release.

Vocalist Jyrki 69 reveals: "Dear Helsinki vampires loyalists, how's your summer been? I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Especially in the nights... in the studio. You see, we are currently in the studio recording our new album here in Helsinki. It's coming out really good, feels like a record I've always wanted us to do. A bit hard to explain but you will hear it soon! If you happened to like those albums we've made earlier with Johnny, you will love this new one, too. The first single will come out later on this year and the album in early 2016. August moon - where are you...?"

A few months ago, The 69 Eyes released The Best Of Helsinki Vampires, a full best-of collection, spanning a quarter of a century of band history, featuring 28 tracks in total.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: The 69 Eyes
Posted: 30.07.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
31.07.2015 - 11:38
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I have to say that the fact that Jyrki says it will sound like their first albums is exciting. Blessed Be and Paris Kills are my favourite albums from them. Can't wait!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 1686 | This month: 10