Metal Storm logo
Ghost - New Song Available Online

Ghost continue to share new songs from their impending record as the release date approaches. Now they have shared "Majesty" and the brand new song from the Swedish occult rockers can be streamed below as much as you want. The track is taken from the band's third album, Meliora, to be released on August 21st via Loma Vista Recordings.

The other tracks released so far are "From The Pinnacle To The Pit" and "Cirice".

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ghost
Posted: 08.08.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 135 users
08.08.2015 - 12:35
Joe Zombie
Delicious. Shaping up to be their best album yet IMO.
08.08.2015 - 18:46
Nicko's Nose
I like it.
08.08.2015 - 19:08
Borgir
I like it a lot! This album is gonna be damn good, so far "cirice" is my fav song.
08.08.2015 - 19:48
Warman
Erotic Stains
I hate when bands release to many songs before the album release. I want the whole album to be a new experience, but I can never keep myself from listening to the pre-releases...

PS. "Absolution" has also been released before this one.
----
09.08.2015 - 01:37
Malignar
All the songs from the new release sound great! Good return to form after the previous album.
09.08.2015 - 06:05
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Yes, very delicious. Already got this album pre-ordered and on the strength of the three official pre-releases, I think it's going to be very enjoyable. Dig the Papa Emeritus as King Kong artwork for the single as well.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
10.08.2015 - 03:07
Danyael
I don't like it. I really liked the first album though. Second one too, but not as much.

Hits total: 2477 | This month: 4