Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - Releasing 'In Amerika' DVD, Share Clip

Rammstein have announced a new release. The industrial metallers will issue In Amerika worldwide on September 25th on DVD and Blu-Ray, and it contains three new exclusive films: concert film Live From Madison Square Garden (101 minutes) in HD and 5.1 Surround Sound, the documentary Rammstein In Amerika (122 minutes) / Director's Cut and the making-of the 2009 album Liebe Ist Für Alle Da (21 minutes). You can have a taste of what to expect by watching the band's performance of the track "Rammlied" right here.

The concert film celebrates the band's legendary show in New York's Madison Square Garden - Rammstein's return to the U.S. after a ten-year absence.

Tracklist:
01. Rammlied
02. B********
03. Waidmanns Heil
04. Keine Lust
05. Weisses Fleisch
06. Feuer Frei!
07. Wiener Blut
08. Frühling in Paris
09. Ich tu dir weh
10. Du riechst so gut
11. Benzin
12. Links 234
13. Du Hast
14. Pussy
15. Sonne
16. Haifisch
17. Ich Will
18. Engel

Hannes Rossacher's documentary Rammstein In Amerika is a great journey. It begins in summer 1988 on the Ostseestrand in East Germany and accompanies the band on their long, sometimes painful, but finally successful conquest of the American continents up until 2001. It continues with their farewell to the US after the events of September 11th and ends in front of thousands of cheering Americans in Madison Square Garden.

For the documentary, Rammstein provided extensive, previously unreleased footage and photos from the band archive. In numerous interviews from various periods in the band's history, the band members speak about their experiences across the Atlantic. Old and new friends and acquaintances, as well as many American colleagues, pay tribute to the band and recount anecdotes. Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Moby, CJ Ramone, Steven Tyler ( Aerosmith), Iggy Pop, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley from KISS, Wes Borland (Limp Bizkit), Marilyn Manson, Melissa Auf der Maur, Scott Ian ( Anthrax), Jonathan Davis and Munky Shaffer from Korn, Shawn Crahan ( Slipknot), actor Kiefer Sutherland ("24") and many more.

Earlier this year, Rammstein frontman Till Lindemann released Skills In Pills, the debut album by his side-project Lindemann, a collaboration with Swedish producer/musician Peter Tagtgren.

The singer also revealed in an interview that Rammstein will regroup in September to work on new material. Maybe a new album? We will have to wait and see.

Source: rammstein.de
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 17.08.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 87 users
17.08.2015 - 14:59
FeskarN

I can't understand why this band is so popular They have so boring songs sturctures and riffs
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
17.08.2015 - 16:18
garmling
Account deleted
Written by FeskarN on 17.08.2015 at 14:59

I can't understand why this band is so popular They have so boring songs sturctures and riffs

Because they're unique, they have something of their own, they have simple, yet the great and powerful riffs imo, they're sarcastic, they have superb live shows, Lindemann is authentic frontman, etc... It's simple as that
I saw your list of favorite bands and find out you like Ensiferum... I was at their gig at Rockstadt festival in Romania last week, and I can tell you, it was the the one of the most boring and "faceless" performances I ever saw in my whole life - I almost fell asleep during their show and Taake's! I was talking to my friends afterwards, and we were all like, "why the fuck this band exists?!" I can't understand why would anybody like Ensiferum
The point is THE TASTES DIFFER! Enjoy your life and listen to your favorite music, and ignore news for the bands you don't like! Cheers
17.08.2015 - 18:47
FYA
Destroyer
Written by Guest on 17.08.2015 at 16:18

Because they're unique, they have something of their own, they have simple, yet the great and powerful riffs imo, they're sarcastic, they have superb live shows, Lindemann is authentic frontman, etc... It's simple as that

Because they're unique? There are TONS of band sounds exacly like them. Know Oomph! ? Rammstein take an inspiration from them. They have simple? It was funny and nice 10 years ago. Powerful riffs? Only catchy, not powerful. They're sarcastic? Devin Townsend was sarcastic before R+. They have superb live shows? You know The Dillinger Escape Plan? Lindemann is authentic frontman? Again - Devin Townsend.

It's not only about taste. Their first two or three albums was great, but now it's boring and generic. Nothing original and ambitious.
17.08.2015 - 21:03
garmling
Account deleted
Written by FYA on 17.08.2015 at 18:47

Because they're unique? There are TONS of band sounds exacly like them. Know Oomph! ? Rammstein take an inspiration from them. They have simple? It was funny and nice 10 years ago. Powerful riffs? Only catchy, not powerful. They're sarcastic? Devin Townsend was sarcastic before R+. They have superb live shows? You know The Dillinger Escape Plan? Lindemann is authentic frontman? Again - Devin Townsend.

It's not only about taste. Their first two or three albums was great, but now it's boring and generic. Nothing original and ambitious.

The only thing I can agree with you, to some extent at least, is about Oomph... The rest I won't comment...
It's all about taste! I love all the latest Rammstein albums...
18.08.2015 - 00:24
VileVick-Bryant

Well that's you dude not everyone is going to be into the same thing. I think this is more interesting then half of the death metal stuff that mostly to me most sound very similar and repetitive with the screaming vocals and riffs. A lot of bands have their own unique or interesting sound and vocals and I think Rammstein is one of them. If you don't like this band I have a list of some you might like.

In Extremo
Tanzwut
KYPCK
Hanzel Und Gretyl
KMFDM
Mass Hystreia
Kiemsa Which isn't on here
Turmion Kätilöt
Godflesh
Kotiteollisuus
Ruoska
Gevolt
Prong

Most of these as you can see are also foreign so you might like some of these instead.
18.08.2015 - 02:24
VileVick-Bryant

Written by FYA on 17.08.2015 at 18:47

Written by Guest on 17.08.2015 at 16:18

Ok well you might really like (Ruoska's) Radium Amortem and Rabies albums.
18.08.2015 - 17:33
FYA
Destroyer
I know Ruoska man.

Hits total: 2623 | This month: 4